Help with brokers

Hi guys, i need help on finding the right broker to run my expert on please. I need a broker with low spread on major currencies below 1pip, leverage of atleast 500:1, and a minimum stop loss of between 2 and 4 pips on a trade . If anyone can point me in the right direction please?

renkomaster007:
Hi guys, i need help on finding the right broker to run my expert on please. I need a broker with low spread on major currencies below 1pip, leverage of atleast 500:1, and a minimum stop loss of between 2 and 4 pips on a trade . If anyone can point me in the right direction please?
ICMarkets

Every EA cant work same with different broker specially when you using short SL. Every broker have different tick data , fast slow brokers.  1 advice is you need to use True ECN broker a true ECN Broker don't have limits like Maximum Deposit Limit, Stop Loss Limit , Stop Out Level with maximum range,  in short a True ECN gives you freedom in trade . 

First make different back tests with different brokers and then try for 1 week Demo , but make sure use same setting on all brokers and then you will see the difference. Same going to start on live use same setting and set tiny lot in start at least for two weeks.

Best of Luck  

Take DMA Level 2
Reason: