Basket Trading System - page 2

I just tried to make one ea with some help just using time like everyhour and will see how to do that if good and will share it this is just open both side ea i think their is some room for this but need to make for many currencies and see like you say where this i can use like differnet magic number but according to your rules should all be opened at one time am i right ?Please clarify. Another question is lot should be same in both direction am i right

redrose:
I just tried to make one ea with some help just using time like everyhour and will see how to do that if good and will share it this is just open both side ea i think their is some room for this but need to make for many currencies and see like you say where this i can use like differnet magic number but according to your rules should all be opened at one time am i right ?Please clarify. Another question is lot should be same in both direction am i right

yes should open at the same time

open trade is not problem but i think if there is any indicator to show trade results by comment will be good

i have idea for EA :

Target Value : here the user will put the take profit with US dollars for each group

Pair 1 : here the user will put the symbol name like AUDUSD / Sure you have to add 14 pairs

Volume : here the user will put the volume for each pair like 0.04

Trade type : Longor short or Long and short

Close all orders if equity become : here the user put the equity target

we can use support ressistance basic indicator top open hedge from my view

redrose:
we can use support ressistance basic indicator top open hedge from my view

Do you know why i am trading by this method without using limit or stop orders ?

because as you know if there is gab or slippage in the market you will loss to much this is my what i am believe it

but sure i will welcome if you explain your idea pleas

Thank you

Almo.haj:
Hello everyone

This is my first thread here and i would like to share my trading system with others may be we can improve it to make more money , it is working and making a profit

let start :

it is simple

Account Size 10,000

Trading pairs and volume

will name this basket A

After opened make full hedge , here we have basket B

you need to watch trading results for Basket A and Basket B

When Basket A or B reach to profit 100 US dollars close it

Your account balance will be 10100

watch Equity when your account equity become 10050 Close all order

Good Man

Please What Name Expert This????

Thanks

Essam:
Good Man

Please What Name Expert This????

Thanks

Hello

There is no EA for this method

Almo.haj:
Yes i think we need EA and indicator to Calculation P/L by comments

Made this little EA that should do that : close_all_at_group_profit_using_comments.mq4

Try it out - it should close the the orders when the profit if the whole GROUP of orders reaches certain amount set in parameters

Almo.haj:
Hello There is no EA for this method

OK....

What Help For You ....?? Or No Any Help On Chart??

and What TimeFrame Use??? I Think You Use Daily TF...?

mladen:
Made this little EA that should do that : close_all_at_group_profit_using_comments.mq4 Try it out - it should close the the orders when the profit if the whole GROUP of orders reaches certain amount set in parameters

Thank you for this EA

but i think if you can help us with making indicator to show total trade results by comments that will be very good and i prefer if this indicator accept more than three comments with E-mail and sound alert

Reason: