General - page 1267

The Obama administration announced new guidance for banks Friday, allowing them to do business with legal marijuana dispensaries. The Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network gave institutions the green light to accept money from marijuana shops as long as they ensure that the operations they...
I AM TRYING TO REGISTER ONE SIGNAL OF ME I AM GETTING MSG AS DISCONNECTED AFTER FILLING THE INFORMATION NO IDEA WHY THIS IS HAPPENING
[Deleted]
Hello, I have found around the net, a full package of about 60 EA's i don't know if i can share them here, but they look good allmost any of them in small time periods, for example i have tried some of them in 2 weeks period and work very good with standard and new configurations. Example in this...
If can anybody help producing an indicator with the following criteria: Variables: Time frame (1h), X=open of the period of calculation (1 to 24 of the platform), Y=Period of calculation (1 to 24), Z= number of calculation days (1 to 10). Numerical output: Maximum pips in the last z periods...
This is a serious problem and a huge limitation of the signal service: if I want to copy a signal, I'd like to be able at least to multiply the signal provider volume by the amount I'd like. Say the signal provider is selling 0.10 lots (10k) EURUSD, if my typical lot size is instead 1 (100k), why...
  activation  (4)
i buy a ea on market. i pay money. i download and is there any thing to i have to do for activation ?? i don't understand rules IV9 and IV10 please help.
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator came in very close way to historical price for future possible breakout on D1 timeframe. D1 price is located in Ichimoku cloud/kumo trying to break Sinkou Span A line (one of the border of kumo) for bullish reversal. By the way, there is already bullish...
NZDUSD D1 price finished this week by good breakout : price broke few resistance levels and went to Ichimoku cloud/kumo for breakout continuing up to bullish reversal, orfor future possible ranging within Ichimoku cloudIf we look at W1 and H4 timeframes so we may see the following : W1 price is...
Chinkou Span line came to historical rice for possible breakout on D1 timeframe. But the price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo with flat or ranging market condition for the few past days. Market Rally was started on Friday but on open bar onle, and the price is still inside kumo located below...
Maybe I am misundestanding something. The example with sending MqlTick info over named pipes made me try adding tho the CNamedPipes mqh class and send a structure of my own design. Excatly the same code compiles ok on new MQL4 and code executes. could not fully test functionality on...
  Metatrader API & Metatrader Linux  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I have recently encountered a problem. I have Gentoo Linux as my operating system, for a variety of reasons. I also wrote an Expert Advisor under Unix recently. It may be possible to write such an EA in MQL5, but it is simply impossible to implement such a code in MQL4. Considering all of the above
At first we thought Reuters had been punk'd in its article titled "EU executive sees personal savings used to plug long-term financing gap" which disclosed the latest leaked proposal by the European Commission, but after several hours without a retraction, we realized that the story is sadly true....
  Hello Friends  (2)
Author is an online marketer and loves to write on different subjects. With this post he is sharing information on forex trading & currency market.
Hello fellow traders, First let me share with you a bit of my background then some valuable information. I am known online as Pip, I have been trading since 2000. I have traded stocks, options, futures, metals, indices, and forex. I have developed and co-developed many tools online, some are free...
  MQL4 Language  (1)
Hello everyone, I am not sure where to post this topic; since the MQL5 forum is more popular, hopefully, somebody can help me out. I am currently learning MQL4 language. I created a small basic EA and ran some tests; even though there was no error when compiling, I found no trades executed, and when
Hi, how to understand the Equity Balance Chart (from https://www.mql5.com/en/signals) ? Is it possible to analyse, if the signal uses a "Martingale Strategy" (In case of Loss, than increase amount of Lots ...) ? What does it means, if a long time the green line (Equity) is down of blue line
  Signals  (18   1 2)
Hi traders! I subscribing signal. It have balance about 14 000 USD. I have 1000 USD on my account. Provider open positions with 0,13, 0,22, 0,36, 0,60 ... lots. But it open positions only in 0,01 lots on my account. You can open half of volume his positions with 1000 USD. So, I want copy...
Hello, Can anybody help with this problem. I cannot compile indicators which have files to be placed in the directory Include. While when I make download of such indicators from the MT5 list for the first time they work (attempt to change them and compile destroy the indicator permanently,...
  ThirdBrainFx Market Commentary  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi All,We would like to offer a daily technical analysis based market commentary to the Forex TSD community on this thread. You are most welcome to share your views and participate in a constructive manner.Thanks.
  Write into DLL  (4)
I have write into dll my dll code is : _DLLAPI void __stdcall minus( double aaa ,char* g)  {    std::ofstream fs(g);     fs<<aaa;    fs.close();   } and my mql5 code is : #import "MQL5DLLSamples.dll"void...
  Size of struct  (3)
Working on class to send trade information from a MT5 EA to an MT4(Latest) EA using named pipes. I am using the tick server example as a guidance. So I am planning to use a struct like this to send the info: struct TradeInfo { string symbol; datetime  timestamp; double price;...
  If you want to work in a group.  (88   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
If you have a background in mathematics or physics (teachers of mathematics, physics among others) and want to work in a group, please write to me. The aim of the group is to develop together, to exchange experiences, to work on projects (i.e. parsing ideas and creating robots). All group members
Beginner as a programming learner , I have seen people seeking a benefit EA in this forum without any ideas of themselves(finance ,economics), sounds not logical to me. For me, this forum is a good place to learn from a lot of contents and a lot of successful traders and coders. However , there are...
Hello, My request is especially to coders like mladen, mrtools and other coders! I believe that they will help me in this matter. I want the indicator which could alert me via email and sound (Both) when the following criteria meets - CCI cross its 0.00 level (for short, Should cross from upside to...
Hello, After a search through the forum I have not found a solution for the problem I am having: I'm following a signal, it's martingale based. My orders are increasing like his, but suddenly when he places one more order thas is larger than the previous ones I receive the small size of the...
GOLD: With GOLD remaining biased to the upside, further gain is likely in the days ahead. Despite its price hesitation, its corrective recovery triggered off the 1,182.33 level is intact. Resistance resides at the 1,300.00 level, its big psycho level. A clearance of here if seen will turn focus to...
am a newbie and i want to know how to use someone signal and can i leave it to trade on VPS
  VPS for signal  (2)
Hello signals can he walk with a vps on metatrader 4