General - page 1260

In terms of economic might, BBVA has created an index of "world market power" enabling an at-a-glance view of a nation's impact on the global economy via relevance of exports, exposure to external shocks, technological content, and retained value-added. And the winner is... Hint, not USA... As BBVA...
I didn't start out with much interest in the stock market—though, like most people, I enjoy watching it go boom and crash. When it crashed on October 19, 1987, I happened to be hovering around the fortieth floor of One New York Plaza, the stock market trading and sales department of my then employer...
FX Systems is proud to announce a new promotion for all branches. FOR ALL DEPOSIT METHODS INCLUDING CREDIT CARD! 1. Bonus roulette up to 500%. AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and...
[Deleted]
You are trading You are having rest You are having fun Else (please explain)
Update:in direct flashback from the summer of 2011 when the ECB leaked news only to retract it within minutes, this just happened: CONSTANCIO: DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT 1 TLN-EURO QE MODEL REPORT For those who have forgotten, here is the ECB playbook: leak "false" rumor, gauge market reaction, then...
This pair is on primary bullish for D1 timeframe during the long time. Price was stopped by 0.9271 resistance level on D1 timeframe and 0.9294 resistance on H4 timeframe. The correction within primary bullish was already started on H4 timeframe on Friday and price is ranging between 0.9294...
This is breakout going on for D1 timeframe on open bar: Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price from below to above on open barD1 price is crossing 102.68 resistance on open bar bar tooPrice is crossing Sinkou Span A line of Ichimoku indicator to be reversed from primary bearish to bullish...
The correction within primary is still going on for D1 timeframe, and price is trying to break 1.3728 support level for the correction to be continuing. Chinkou Span line is trying to cross historical price from above to below on open bar for good breakdown. If D1 price will break 1.3728 support...
It was seconday correction within primary bullish for the 10th day till Friday on D1 timeframe : price was trying to break Sinkou Span A line (which is the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo) to be fully reversed from bullish to bearish market condition. Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator crossed...
One of the best way to minimize loss is the use of the Stop-Loss option. This is an option that a trader can set to tell the broker when to close the deal and how many pip loss he is willing to accept. If you do not use the stop loss option and walk away from your computer, you will lose greatly if...
Far too often we as traders get caught up in finding the right entries and exits without focusing on what matters the most: - Discipline - Consistency - Risk management If you read books like Market Wizards, you'd find the word 'discipline' mentioned more often then anything else. I find traders
Please can someone add : GBP/AUD, AUD/CHF, EUR/CAD to this indicator ? Thank you in advance for your help
Should be a Real Account Low Drawdown High Proft few trades many trades using a mm strategy with indicators using a mm strategy with sl and tp Other reasons, please explain
The real backlash against HFT begins: INTERACTIVE BROKERS TO OFFER CUSTOMERS ACCESS TO IEX: CNBC INTERACTIVE CUSTOMERS CAN SPECIFY TRADE BE DONE VIA IEX: CNBC And from CNBC which broke the news: Interactive Brokers is launching a new service that will for the first time allow retail investors to...
Hi everybody, Anybody can recommend me some websites or links that are offering free forex trading signal that you think it is good? : ) Thank you so much
Hello, I am hoping someone will know how to address MT4 (version 4 build 625) using extremely high CPU resources (25-50%) on a very fast CPU (Intel i-7). Is there a way to control/adjust/reduce CPU usage from within the platform? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Beacon
My Metatrader was updated vers 600. But I have not MQL4.exe to compile. How can I have it ? Thanks. Jo
I just signed up with Yadix VIP Trading account, I am not a VIP ( I think) I did it because it is affordable for me and the conditions I think are very good. Does anyone else trade on VIP account that I can compare? I get these conditions: spreads starting from 0 pips institutional liquidity no...
The outcome of the ECB meeting and the subsequent press conference by Mario Draghi are not fully anticipated, contrary to previous decisions. So far, this uncertainty translates into very steady markets. This calm usually precedes a storm. But in which direction will currencies go? Here is a short...
Citi sees a number of parallels, both in terms of the background dynamics and the course of events, seen throughout the 1990s and more recently over the past 7 years. As Tom Fitzpatrick notes, these similarities are not confined to the US economy but incorporate developments on a global scale and...
Kitchen Units Colchester. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. w-w-w-.-e-x-d-i-s-p-l-a-y-k-i-t-c-h-e-n-s-1-.-c-o-.-u-k £ 595 Each with appliances.
hello. ive been trading for close to 6 yrs and have done quite well, but im not really a programmer so im looking at one of the systems i use but need to create an EA so i can see how the strategy performs statistically on different timeframes and also on 12 yr backtest. Im hoping someone with...
Dear all, I use the following simple script to remove the currency pair with bid price<1.0 from the market watch.I notieced that during debug, Each time SymbolSelect(SymbolName, false) is called, it fails with error #4305. What's wrong with my code? Many thanks for your help.void OnStart(){ int...
Something like this is perfect However original indicator doesn't work anymore (doesn't compile). Would love if anyone can point me to the right direction, thanks!
Hi community, I'm using one of my custom indicators on an offline chart but I have to constantly re-select it and hit "ok" to get the most recent signals. Is that just the nature of using an offline chart or is there a solution to make the indicator work "properly." I am currently on Build 625,...
Hello Everyone, Please use idea if you like it but i have seen good success by back testing with this idea. I am using TOPTREND indicator. I have used toptrend 2 times in one chart. Both of them have different settings and it can give me almost 90% success trade in H1 and H4. Till here everything is...
Financial operation blocked on my account since last week Thursday and i contact service desk about it. They reply on Friday that i should explain to them the subject of my open Job. and i explain to them but since Friday they didn't reply me and financial operation still remain blocked on my...
The Eurozone economy has started the week by taking centre stage with the release of disappointing inflation data showing a slowdown in the region’s economy. The flash CPI reading, a key indicator of the health of the economy, decreased from February’s reading of 0.7% to 0.5%, which now puts...
Hello You can modify this indicators and script for mt4 build 509 ? In my country, launched the contest, but just on a version of mt4. Very much in need Thank you very much t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.01_alerts_nmc.mq4 renkomeanlivechart_v1.0_new_format.mq4 be.mq4 longi_siatka.mq4 shorty_siatka.mq4