Would you like the ability to subscribe to multiple signals added to the signals service? - page 2

Dua Yong Rew:

I would set 10% to 10 signals and have a diversified basket 

If 1 signal will have a big drawdown what will happen with other? Better to use several accounts for different signals.

This could be good or bad.  It is very possible that 2 differing signals could have totally opposite directions on the same item (i.e. one says short 100 on EURUSD and the other says long 100 on EURUSD).  Your account could possibly get totally screwed.  The 1 only is a good hedge against this happening, and if the signal you want doesn't have what you're looking for, why stick with it?

Dua Yong Rew:

I would set 10% to 10 signals and have a diversified basket 

I'm with you there. I was pondering some kind of diversification strategy in taking $10K and splitting it into 10 "sub accounts" each being traded by a different MT4 instance receiving a different signal. You could apply different traders' strategies to different brokers simultaneously too. A little like having your own trade room without the management.

This could be interesting. Dev's?

The only other way would be to create multiple accounts on mql5.com just to get more signal feeds.

Route206:

"Multiple signals increase the risk, hence traders are protected by not allowing more than one signal."

I'm sorry this is total BS.

Protection against risk is done by setting the % of account exposure and the minimum account value.  

This is actually not BS.

If your signal come from a hedge provider and you start to mix in other signals you will #^%^$ up the equation and lose your money.

The hedge is directly related to % account exposure, and you increase risk by adding unwanted and uncalculated positions to it.

Is it complete BS that only allocating one signal per broker account is considered 'protection against risk'. Risk aversion has and will always be based on mean averages, so lots split appropriately across multiple providers. If you seriously think that 2.00 lot over 20 trades = 0.1 x 20 is less risky than 2.00 lots over 5 trades over 5 providers (2.00 lot total , 5 x 0.1) then its seriously time to change hobbies, kite flying always good this time of year.

thirdfloor:

Risk aversion has and will always be based on mean averages,

Talking about BS.

Not sure who told you that... Perhaps a kite professional ?  

2 Lot over two trades. 

Reason: