Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 41

mntiwana:

Krelian

no,i guess your charts are a kind of mirror,not like that i posted.

It's no mirror, but the closed price line in M5 since I can't see M1. The same as you're data taken from Futures, I guess. Some month ago I tried to see something on my resident pair. It was ok, but I found it easier to take two instruments with high correlation such as GBPAUD-GBPNZD, DAX-CAC and USOil-GBPOil and look here for divergences. But you're right, with a deeper look it must perform even better as my crutches I have to use, since I have not full Futures data.

krelian99:
It's no mirror, but the closed price line in M5 since I can't see M1. The same as you're data taken from Futures, I guess. Some month ago I tried to see something on my resident pair. It was ok, but I found it easier to take two instruments with high correlation such as GBPAUD-GBPNZD, DAX-CAC and USOil-GBPOil and look here for divergences. But you're right, with a deeper look it must perform even better as my crutches I have to use, since I have not full Futures data.

Do you means future data or futures data,two different things.

i am talking about current EUR and USD currencies price movement.

mntiwana:

Do you means future data or futures data,two different things.

i am talking about current EUR and USD currencies price movement.

Futures data, where you have real-time price movement and real volume and where you have a real order book so that you know how strong a currency is (the strength-meter-thing is friendly-said totally useless). FX data always lags due to the de-centralized data sources.
Reason: