General - page 1265

[Deleted]
i tried , but errors access violation.#import "wininet.dll"int InternetAttemptConnect(int x); int InternetOpenA(string, int, string, string, int); int InternetConnectA(int, string, int, string, string, int, int, int); int HttpOpenRequestA(int, string, string, int, string, int, string, int);...
C Java Objective-C C++ C# PHP Visual Basic Python JavaScript Visual Basic .NET Transact-SQL Ruby Perl MATLAB PL/SQL F# Pascal D Lisp Delphi/Object Pascal
To participate:All 1LotSTP clients are eligible to take part in the MT4 forex competition.Offer:First prize $3,000 - Second prize $1000 - Third prize $500How To Get:Achieve The Highest Equity.Withdrawal Rules:Prizes are 100% withdrawableAvailable tillec 31 2014Other Conditions:- There is no fee to...
[Deleted]
Trailing Stop Loss Fixed Stop Loss No Stop Loss
Hello,  I run Strategy Tester and in Journal I have lines like this one:  2014.02.23 22:22:42 Core 1 2014.01.02 13:10:05   exchange buy 0.50 EURUSD at 1.37055 sl: 1.37025 (1.37043 / 1.37055 / 1.37043) What means the highlighted figures ?  Thanks in advance ! 
Hello all. I am trying to make an indicator that shows the Pearson product moment correlation between 2 currency pairs, using the ALGLIB library. There is already a correlation indicator in the codebase, but it is very slow. This is what I have so far...
  help  (2)
something wrong with Fibonacci Time Zones object on my MT5; I can select it with mouse, but when I click on the chart, there is no response Other objects are all normal, I tried uninstall & re-install the MT5 , and restart my PC, but didn't work. Anybody know how to serve it? Thanks very much
EURUSD: Bullish, Eyes Further Upside Pressure. EURUSD: With EUR maintaining its bullish bias, further gain is envisaged in the new week. Resistance resides at the 1.3800 level where a violation will turn attention to the 1.3850 level and then the 1.3900 level, its psycho level. Its weekly RSI is...
[Deleted]
identify Mouse(press or release) on chart objects Is it possible with MQL5? example: identify left mouse click (only press) on object trendline.
Hi, I want to add a symbol to MarketWatch to do some stuff later on. when I run my code, I get "Specified symbol is not selected". But when I first add a symbol in MarketWatch manually (any symbol) and then run the code, whatever symbol selected in the code will be added to the market watch
Forex No Deposit Bonuses $75 No Deposit BonusForex Deposit Bonuses Get 10% Deposit Bonus Get 15% Deposit Bonus 35% Rescue Bonus in 2014 110% Matching Deposit Bonus in 2014
Being spammed heavily by somebody how do I remove them from friends
Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) is cutting the price of Windows 8.1 by 70 percent for makers of low-cost computers and tablets as they try to fend off cheaper rivals like Google Inc. (GOOG)’s Chromebooks, people familiar with the program said. Manufacturers will be charged $15 to license Windows 8.1 and...
  Payments  (1)
I am unable to find the location on the web site where I can deposit monies The articles only talk about paypal etc, but I am unable to find where i can carry out this action
  Please help  (3)
I have installed MT5. I cannot use debug to debug an EA. Is this my installation proiblem ? Thank you .
  Ironfx-Signals  (1)
This Theard will be used only for signals and analysis. Signals will be sent to the SL and TP in case if it does not reach a specific goal'll let you know about closing positions. Starting at 7h-15h. There is also a mirror trading not to miss signals You can also sign up to the email list read more...
  History Quality  (4)
I'm having 94% quality on my strategy tester I tried to delete the history and re-download but it is still giving me 94% Is my history from the broker poor? 
The Williams Aligator is a legend, but slow. Has anyone an enhanced or own version on that ? ______________ Is there an indicator out there, who indicates a Range Bound market ? ______________ I try to identify Range-Bound Markets through my short term MAs, which should be flat. _____________ I love...
D1 price is on correction within primary bullish since the beginning fo February. For now - the price is stopped by 1.0954 support level, and Chinkou Span line is going to be closer to historical price for future possible breakdown. W1 timeframe - the correction is just started. We can see the...
Guys, who can ad an sound alarm to the Entry 2 indicator when the color changes eg. from red to blue or blue to red. I don't have mq.4. There is a reward when job done! Thanks Hermes
The Ghost of 1929 Crash Continues To Haunt... By Alessio Rastani Friday, 21 February, 2014 There seems to be some weird similarities between the recent action in the stock market and the way it acted right before the crash of 1929. A month ago I mentioned how traders in Wall Street were passing each...
Hedging in Forex The first nail in the coffin of the account .. Or a lifeline for the account.. Or multiplication key and to be like a saw eating up or down.. The subject here will be an educational professional topic for those who want to turn professional in hedging. I will explain to you hedging...
EUR/USD: Ichimoku analysis (Feb. 21) Daily. For the third time this year the bulls tested levels above the $1.3700 resistance. It happened in the beginning of past week, on Monday. As a result the bulls used an opportunity to restore the currency pair to the next important level of $1.3780, which...
I was testing this new EA with 1 Min OHLC and the results are really bad. Just tried to ran it with every tick and it became super profitable. There is something I noticed. My other EAs are using M5 data and there is almost no difference using 1 Min OHLC and Every Tick But this new EA is using H1...
You might be surprised how much of my 32-year career in the City of London was spent thinking about a single economic indicator: U.S. nonfarm payrolls. A lot revolved around predicting that number, waiting for that number, analyzing that number and (one way or another) betting on that number. But...
For example, both a signal and subscriber has an equity of £100,000 and is placing lots of 0.1, can you change it to mirror that at say 50% to open lots of 0.05 in MT4? Thanks!
These seem to compile easily in meta editor however the arrays at the nodes do not store values. Has any one some experience in using these?
hello,everyone.when you trade a long time,do you want to write a program to do what you do once more,but most of traders don't know how to program. Does someone has a good idea? Waiting for your good news.
D1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo below Sinkou Span A line trying to cross is from below to above together with breaking 1.3691 resistance to be reversed to bullish market condition. W1 price is on bullish ranging, and the price on H4 timeframe is on secondary flat within bullish too...