General - page 1262

With diplomacy having failed miserably to resolve the Russian annexation of Crimea, and soon East Ukraine (and with John Kerry in charge of it, was there ever any doubt), the US is moving to the heavy artillery. First, moments ago, the US DOE announced in a shocking announcement that it would...
Just being a nerd. the daily total trading(including spot and futures) is pegged in trillions. does anyone have any idea how much money is traded when a big news comes out like NFP, %r?.
How I can see my signal ? It alert that " No items to show "   after I have applied as a Provider    Signal   
Hello, I am looking for an EA that generates a signial from 3 wma's and a macd . Do we have something equivalent in the forum ? Thank you very much in advance for your reply. B
I am meeting a error when I was running my EA program,who can help me review?like below:
Hi there, I have a question. How come my signal cant search in MT4 demo signal although it is still working how to contact Admin, I cant find the email Thank you for your help.
  Forex Jokes.  (1)
Anyone got any good trading/forex related jokes? Funny pictures/images/memes? Funny stories about forex or trading? General forex funnies?
Think JPM's zero trading day losses in 2013 was impressive? Prepare to have your mind blown. The chart below shows the chart of daily net trading income by High Frequency Trading titan Virtu, taken from its just filed IPO prospectus. The punchline: in 4 years of trading Virtu has had one, one, day...
Hi, I'm just wondering how to revert my archived MT5 signal back . I cannot find it anywhere. I haven't been trading on MT5 for sometime because my broker ain't on MT5 mobile platform and I'm awaiting to be added. So I want to make sure that I can revert my archived signal back when needed....
As we all know there are a lot of websites about forex,but to a fresh man,who can't how to choose from those,can you recommand some good? and share this via this platform,to make a long chain,and to learn each other.
  It's All About The Risk.  (19   1 2)
One of my favorite saying in Forex goes something along the lines of; It is your job to manage the losers, if you can do that well the winners will take care of their selves. Another is; Amateurs think about how much they can gain and professionals think about how much they can lose. If you control
Trade plan for GBPCHF for 11.3.2014
Dear all, Think I have bought 3 lots of contacts by sending several OP_Buy commands at different prices. Can I use the OrderSend() or CTrade class to close or modify particular one of these orders as I do with the orignal OrderClose() OrderModify() in MQL4? I guess If I use CTrade::PositionClose()
Hi Guys, I am looking for a script to open orders fast long and short just before news possibly in one go: buy/sell #lots this number of pips above current price sl this number of pips or min allowed tp this number of pips or min allowed could you please help thanks paul
a Fortune-teller a Quantitative Finance PhD an Accountant a Scientist a Mathematican a Statistician an Economist an Engineer a Psychologist a Surgeon a Social Worker a Lawyer a Professional Pilot an Air Traffic Controller a Nurse a Forum Moderator :-) Other (please specify)
I have inserted my custom indicator both in C:\program files\mql4\indicators and C:\program files(x86)\OANDA Metatrader\MQL4\indicators, and can see it in both places. Oanda seems to load it into the second path by default. However, I am unable to get this indicator onto my charts....
good evening every one , in this topic i will introduce signals with our method in trading to follow our trades you have to know 3 things 1- our trades don't have a stop loss 2- we do sell\buy limit to our orders "only 1 time" 3- u have to enter the trade by 1 $ as a lot "0.10" for every 1000$ in...
In what is one of the most disturbing private prison stories you’ll ever hear, a facility in Idaho run by Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) in under investigation by the FBI due to claims it was so violent inmates called it “Gladiator School.” So how does a prison transform into such a place?...
Is there any article on this subject?
There are a whole ton of brokers that (as promotional offers) will run demo comps. There will usually be a few winnners and a prize of 1 - 2 k split between them. You just trade the demo account and see if you can rank top, if you can you get real money. If not, you lost nothing. If you don't...
If you are new and looking about I am sure you will have come over all the trading matras like"cut your losses and run your profits". If you spend time in forums you will have come across people just parroting these things they heard to try bump up their post count quite a lot haha. It all sounds...
How will I cancel my signal as provider from account ? I have apply accout as provider signal  how I cancelold  signal?
  Forex Channel  (4)
is there any channel or show based on currency market?? please share if any...
I have make add by signal by as provider but I have tick on button (This is my personal signal, not available to public. I can open/close public access to it anytime.) Where how I look for my signal .
now we can't search News Feed by someone on their Profile page. i hope they can do it so i sent request to Service Desk and wait for their answer. if you need, pls send request too. Thx
Two months ago the most popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform got the mobile version for iOS and users of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch received the powerful tool for Forex trading. Could we forget about Android OS in that situation? "No way", - our developers said and released MetaTrader 4 for...
Hi; I would like to buy the trend following suite , but cannot figure out how to buy it, and download it. I also cannot find any customer service email or number. What can I do? Please help!! Carrie Higby
  green line  (5)
whats that on the chart?
I've been working on my EA and it has become quite good. I want to sell it here but I no more know how to withdraw from the mql4 /mql5 community. I need to know this so I can put my files up here. Response appreciated
Hello, is it possible to draw an trendline without click on the trendline button? I want to start it with the right mouse button, without going to the toolbar option and click on the trendline button...