Deposit acceleration

I don't have a project yet, just an idea, I'm just filling in the topic, I'm planning to do it next year, if not in the autumn of this year....

Understanding about the phone's patent... :-)

Who's bored - join us, let's do it....

IvanIvanov:

I don't have a project yet, just an idea, I'm just filling in the topic, I'm planning to do it next year, if not in the autumn of this year....

Understanding about the phone's patent... :-)

Who's bored - join us, let's do it....

I'm bored, join in. What does "understanding a telephone patent" mean? I couldn't find it in the Dahl dictionary.

What is the % target and time frame ?

MIG32:
I'm bored, I join in. What does "understanding a telephone patent" mean? I couldn't find it in Dahl's dictionary.
Two men filed a phone patent in the century before last on the same day... one Bell the other I don't remember... there was some kind of Santa Barbara thing going on... I've got the number of comments coming up to 6666...

MIG32:
What is the % target and time frame ?
Well... let's see... any suggestions?

I won the selfies..... 3х3

.... Do you guys know that our algorithms of behaviour in battle will later be built into drones.... I can't boast about victories in tanks.... but they probably won't put my algorithms in the drones...

IvanIvanov:

I won the selfies.....

.... Do you guys know that our algorithms of behaviour in combat will later be embedded in drones....

)), you'd better not, because aero drones will fight like a bunch of schoolchildren.

sanyooooook:
)), you'd better not or else the aero-drones will fight like a bunch of schoolchildren.
Sanya, you may be right about the tanks, but in the planes.... I'm obviously going to beat you... I don't know why you're so nervous...

IvanIvanov:
Sasha, you may be right about the tanks, but in the planes.... Well, I'm obviously going to beat you... I don't understand why you're so nervous...
No, games don't make me nervous, they're time-consuming, and the result is skills that I don't think I'll ever use again. Unless it's when I'm depressed and I'm playing poker.

I feel like I'm the only one having a day off :-)

try lightshot
Reason: