Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 22

How would you use volume based candle?

Wouldn't it be a tick chart?

TamFX:
How would you use volume based candle? Wouldn't it be a tick chart?

you can read and understand some thing here "http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:equivolume"

Files:
1_6.png  29 kb
2_4.png  31 kb

Yes NasT, this equivolume offline chart would be awesome, but I'm no coderino (´o_o`)

lol, Wulong, I suffuse with embarrassment.

NTL, here is the LabTrend v4.03 as histo version.

krelian99:
Yes NasT, this equivolume offline chart would be awesome, but I'm no coderino (´o_o`)

Krelian,thank you for the histo ver,looking pretty same like you,:) . there are no same length option like in test ver,

mntiwana:

you can read and understand some thing here "http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:equivolume"

Thanks for the link

krelian99:

Krelian,

from the time you refer me to that ocn nxc jsmooth slope div,i tried to compare it with same of DZZ of ocn nxc jsmooth and DDZ of ocn nxc of averages (method smoother/laguerre-} and at mostly places ddz of jsmooth seems me winner,for short terms and lower tf you can better scalp,early enter and exit but for long term zero crossing looks easy and better....thanks

regards

Files:
1_9.png  46 kb
2_6.png  47 kb

Yes, it was a test version for you. You wanted to test it first. And yes, tempo is often the key. When price consolidates long time and doesn't really move and then the rush comes.

(Can you change the period of the nxc jsmooth slope div in the second pic? For a better comparing.)

krelian99:
Yes, it was a test version for you. You wanted to test it first. And yes, tempo is often the key. When price consolidates long time and doesn't really move and then the rush comes. (Can you change the period of the nxc jsmooth slope div in the second pic? For a better comparing.)

Krelian,

i tried from every corner,when i try to cover head,feets became naked,when try to cover feets head goes opened ...hhhhh ...i applied from 10 to 800 every step.

in my poor opinion cci, stoch and some kind of osci are better solution for entering exit and for long term trend analyzing,some kind of step are better.

I read a bit in the book (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737/page15) and I have to say, very interesting approach. It's diffrent, it's fresh and not that wide spread like CCI or Stoch. Remember, 95% of the traders loose. Why? Maybe why they use CCI and MACD. See the turning point when it comes, not when your CCI or MACD (or worse PSAR) say you it comes, then it is often far to late. This indis does a great job, believe me, it has much less arbitrariness and that is right that what we need.

mntiwana:
Krelian99,

i compared your modified/test ver with that lab trend,it seems me at some points your ver is winner with some tuning of additional length factor,congratulation,

can you try same way with volume 2.

[...]

Hi there mntiwana and all ~ when i saw this mysterious trend lab indicator i was wondering what it even calculates. I don't know exactly how this one works but i like the way it looks.

As for good alternative i have only one indicator in mindfor now: "Heiken Ashi Smoothed Lines + arrows +alerts"which was given in this thread by mrtools www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/indicators-expert-systems-and-tools/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page819#post880151 its a rather relieable tool, when you adjust the settings a bit. - just my humble opinion.

~ good trades, guys!

Reason: