General - page 1264

Hi, I have been searching for an EA that would open a trade in a similar way as a trailing stop would work. Let's say I am waiting for a retracement on an instrument. I would want to open my trade as high (or low) on the price as possible. So with an EA like this, I would be able to set my trade
The last time a leaked phone call out of Ukraine was released about a month ago ostensibly by the Russian NSA equivalent, one between US assistant sec state Victoria Nuland and the US envoy to the Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, it was revealed that the real puppet masters behind the Maidan movement, and...
[Deleted]
Can these indicators be modified to the parameters of high and low in a specific CCI period? Specifically, if the CCI Zone indicator is set to 13 for example, this modified indicator would show S&R lines from the previous low or high in a zone. The function currently is to show S&R lines when the...
Forex Stocks Futures Options ETF's Bonds Other (please specify) I don't trade || Show me the answers
USDJPY: Bull Pressure Builds Up USDJPY: With the pair seen building on its Tuesday rally, further bullish offensive is expected towards the 102.82 level. A cut through here will pave the away for a run at the 103.43 level, its Jan 29 2014 high. Above here will set the stage for a push further higher...
I would answer with yes, but perhaps not for all markets. The frontrunner is Coffee. Coffee made about 90% plus in 4 months from the low at the beginning of November. One could assume that the low for Sugar is in and we are in the first leg up on the weekly. The same could be said for Wheat and Corn...
The MetaTrader 5 client terminal received integration with MQL5. Signals service in the 705 build. Now every MQL5 account owner can subscribe to Trading Signals Sources, including the participants of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 . The client terminal will copy trading signals with minimum
  More IMF Lies?  (1)
Presented with little comment.. Compare this: *U.S. ECONOMIC GROWTH IS GATHERING SPEED, IMF'S LIPTON SAYS To the following chart... It appears the "big lie" remains well and truly in place... Just keep repeating it... Oh and as a follow-up, Lipton nails it on Mexico... *MEXICO'S 2013 SLOWDOWN DUE TO...
What is the period you run either demo live or real live to evaluate your EA? there are cycle where the EA performs and not perform. So what is your ideal period before you throw it into the dustbin?
  gold analysis  (4)
Daily analysis (GOLD)                                   In the viewof day candle gold has formed higher than higher and continues...
As we all know,MT5 platform has a indicator of Volumes,that's have Green and Red Bar,what's those means,and how to calculate,why is Green or Red. I hope have a detailed description and explanation.picture as below: Thank you.
  chart options  (4)
Help please When saving picture on mt4 my chart keeps getting cut of on the right I have tried to play with the pixel settings but still the same are there any other settings anywhere? https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/1535075/audjpy-w1-alpari-uk-ltd https://www.mql5...
At least 92 U.S. anti-poverty programs that cost a combined $799 billion in the 2012 fiscal year form a “complex web” that often contributes to keeping people poor, according to a report from the House Budget Committee. Many federal welfare programs are means-tested, so increasing earnings can...
Dear guys I want to know how to read MT5 connection network. How we know is our connection strong or not.   Above Image show from computer MT5 :  5054 / 739 kb.    what is the meaning  5054 and 739.   Some computer : what is the above connection show. is my connection low...     Above picture form...
Hi, whith MATLAB I wrote an ASCCI File with several lines like: 2014/3/3/00:30 AUD 1 TD Wertpapiere Inflation (im Vergleich zum Vormonat) (FEB) 2014/3/3/00:30 AUD 1 TD Wertpapiere Inflation (im Vergleich zum Vorjahr) (FEB) 2014/3/3/00:50 JPY 2 Investitionsausgaben exkl. Software (4Q)...
  MAYZUS Daily Technical Analysis  (129   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
MAYZUS Daily Technical Analysis Dear forum members, MAYZUS Investment Company is constantly working on providing the best possible services to its traders. One of the important areas of our focus is a provision of the high quality analytics that can give an overview of important world and economic...
Trying to access mql5.com from my regular computer and normal internet I get this error 403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы. But then when I change my internet to use my phones wifi/hotspot then I can now log in...
There are more and more scalpers in MQL4 and MQL5 and testing them before to buy and use is very important. Here is IMHO what I think about testing scalpers and how I would proceed. Back Testing an EA is a must do because there is no money back warranty when you purchase. In fact there is no...
GBPUSD: Retains Broader Upside Bias Despite Hesitation. GBPUSD: Though seen hesitating, we still look for the pair to resume its bullish strength triggered off the 1.6583 level. Note that the fact that it has reversed most of intra day losses suggests that its broader upside bias remains intact and...
  create a rectangle  (14   1 2)
Hi all, I ask for your help with the following I need to create a rectangle that sticking to one side of the window operations, so I thought of "OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL" but this does not leave me the option to put prices that define the height of the rectangle, since the documentation...
Hey there, i got a little question to this: Is is possible to check if the "cloud" turns from red to green and the other way around? Greetings
[Deleted]
hello i have 2 metatraders on my computer and i have 1 indicator which draw arrow like fractal when i put the 2 indicators on the 2 metatraders , they draw arrows at different moment why? this is exaclty the same code.
Hello! I wonder how you do to make all the different markets windows to show at the same time? I mean, I want to see them all in one page! How do I do?
GOLD: Vulnerable To The Downside GOLD: GOLD remains vulnerable to the downside having continued to maintain below the 1,345.28 level. We believe its present bear threat is temporary suggesting it will fade and return to mentioned level. However, it will have to retake the mentioned level to annul...
Ukraine Orders Full Military Mobilization
[Deleted]
hello, i would like to import FRA 40 chart on my metatrader but i don't find how to do it. tool->archive and after i am lost :)
  High Spread?  (12   1 2)
What happen to that trade? Close by high spread?
So many symbols are listed in market watch. Is there any convenient way to navigate through each symbol and analyze them?thank you.
Deal all mql5 member, I am a bit confuse to set my open position with fix lot. Here the example; My signal provider telling that his going to open position 0.01 lot with 100usd equity. As subscriber I have 1000usd in my account so I want my account to open 0.10 lot per entry by following my...
This has been a rough week for many Bitcoin owners who have lost substantial amounts of money due to the collapse of Mt. Gox, which had been the world’s largest Bitcoin exchange. However, Bitcoin owners who escaped the fraud that took down Mt. Gox shouldn’t rest too easy: This is likely just the end...