Refund Signal subscription

How to get refund on Signal subscription after confirmation due to last minute change decision ?

Read the rules! Ctrl-F: "refund".

just unsubscribe the signal. I did tow times.

Suy Kok Yik:
How to get refund on Signal subscription after confirmation due to last minute change decision ?

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

I tried to find that 24h rules but seems that now there is no refund option anymore. 

"Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded."

density190:

I tried to find that 24h rules but seems that now there is no refund option anymore. 

"Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded."

It isn't written anywhere but if you cancel within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get full refund.

I find a few subscribers who take advantage of this 24 hour full refund policies, he/she constantly cancel signals within 24 hours. then subscribe signal again on different day. I hope mql5 can set limitation on how many times one user can cancel one signal and  stop them from stealing providers trading info without paying for the service. 

Harold Buggy:
I find a few subscribers who take advantage of this 24 hour full refund policies, he/she constantly cancel signals within 24 hours. then subscribe signal again on different day. I hope mql5 can set limitation on how many times one user can cancel one signal and  stop them from stealing providers trading info without paying for the service. 

The can't follow a signal properly this way, sooner or later will be on the losing side.

Harold Buggy:

Nice to meet you. My signal was also refunded once every 24 hours.

But in my case, I received the following message in advance.

"I'd like to try the test through a demo account for about a week. I will refund your signal once every 24 hours and if I think your signal is doing a good trading after a week, I will subscribe to it without a refund. Also, through this test, I will inform the test result to the people who asked me to test your signal. It's a suggestion that we can get good results from each other. Please understand with a broad mind. :)"

In my case, I think it was a very good experience, and because of this test, 19 people joined my signal a week later.

Of course, some people will repeat the refund for bad purposes, but in most cases, I think they will repeat the refund for testing.

Oh! And I asked 'test guy' to test your fortune signal. I hope your signal gets good results, too.

I'll send you a friend request. I wish we could talk to each other about good signals sometimes.

I don't think that a signal subscription can work with repeated 23 hour subscriptions.

As I've just learned there is a limit of 24 hour refunds to any signal(s) and that for any MQL5 member is 5.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think that a signal subscription can work with repeated 23 hour subscriptions.

As I've just learned there is a limit of 24 hour refunds to any signal(s) and that for any MQL5 member is 5.

Isn't it a good idea to refund the signal several times while using the demo account as a way to know if the signal is suitable for my account or a strategy that matches the description of the provider?

Mql5 doesn't have a system to test before subscribing to a signal.

And I am Japanese and I am not familiar with English, so I couldn't fully interpret your writing.

Are you saying that I can refund the signal within 24 hours, but I can refund up to 5 times for one signal?

Please answer in simple English.

Reason: