General - page 1115

GBPUSD: The pair sold off to resume its broader downside pressure the past week leaving risk of further weakness on the cards. This view remains valid while GBP can trade and hold below the 1.5133/22 zone. However, we may see price consolidation or even a recovery higher in the new week. Note that...
AUDJPY AUDCHF AUDCAD AUDNZD CADCHF CADJPY EURAUD EURCHF EURGBP EURCAD EURJPY EURNZD GBPAUD GBPCAD GBPCHF GBPNZD GBPJPY UK100 AUS200
  1M scalping  (4)
Can some recommendations for 1m scalping indicator,which is the most useful? Thanks!
EURUSD: The pair witnessed a sharp sell off the past week cutting through its key support the 1.0818/08 zone. This development leaves EUR lower as we enter a new week. It will have to maintain below the mentioned support turned resistance to prevent any bullish offensive. But beware of a recovery...
Hi everyone. I have created a freelance job in mql5 last week ago. However, the coder seems like doesn't fulfill my requirement so I request for arbitration. Here comes the question. The coder agree with cancellation of this job. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to cancel this job. I'm currently in...
Hello there, after several attempts to keep some indicators, combined in the template named BOKAY V3, running on my system , Windows 7 / MT5, I am kind of desperate now... Unzipped it with win.rar, pushed in the correct folder etc. It still doesn´t work. The indicators are correctly shown in...
[Deleted]
hello can you help me to find Hidden trailing stop i search in the web but i can't find it i find just hidden stoploss and takeprofit
AUDUSD: AUDUSD remains weak and vulnerable to the downside with risk of more weakness on the cards. Its big support lies at the 0.6926/0.6899 zone. However, we may see a recovery higher on correction in the new week folowing its last week sell off. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7000...
how do I add the trade history to the chart (the dashed line beginning at entry and triangle at exit) ?Thank you for help.
There are a lot of ways to manage risk in a portfolio. All have pros and cons. One often misunderstood tactic is to employ stop orders Q. I like a stock and want to buy it, but the markets have me a little nervous. A friend suggested a stop-loss order would protect me from a big loss. I don't hear...
Daily price is on the primary bearish market condition for the secondary ranging below Ichimoku cloud and 'reversal' Sinkou Span lines within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1494 key resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud in the primary bullish area of the chart;1.0896 key...
CRUDE OIL: The commodity extended its weakness on Friday to close the week lower. It also reversed most of its previous week gains. This development has opened the door for more weakness towards its key support at 43.19 zone. On the downside, support resides at the 42.56 level where a break will...
Hi Lenar and Stringo, Do experts work in mt4, I cannot get any to work, not even the macd sample supplied, is it the code or mt4 ?? Thanks :))
Which MA line gives more accurate and better indication, i mean which one is best performer between these 4 four: EMA/SMA/Linear/SIMPLE. which time frame is best for which ma?
How can I view my account position and balance?
[Deleted]
Hi fellow traders, i got this indicator from a forum. But it gives signals 2 candles late after the reversal had taken place. Can any coder help me to re-code it, so that the signal for the reversal will trigger at the close of current candle of reversal and not 2 candles late after the reversal...
  SEFC bull bear  (16   1 2)
https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/90/sefc_cycle_screen_2.jpg what happened to this indicator?All links are not working, can be downloaded somewhere?
Any here there could help to get monthly supres levels in to this one ;-) i have tryed and can get to work but i dont think probablby..This is full code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| SUPRESMultiFrame.mq4...
I've been trading for over 10years now and have noticed that all starting traders want to triple their account every month, this is just not realistic in the long run without blowing up an account. If you want to trade as a career and earn a living from trading you have to manage risk first and...
  NFP gap
What is the next event that has a huge impact like today (6 november) on the EURUSD like the NFP? Thanks in advance.
The MetaTrader trading platforms have been awarded in two categories at the Finance Magnates Awards 2015. The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms have become winners in the Best Trading Platform category, while MetaTrader iOS and Android have been named the Best Mobile Products. The...
[Deleted]
The MetaTrader trading platforms have been awarded in two categories at the Finance Magnates Awards 2015. The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms have become winners in the Best Trading Platform category, while MetaTrader iOS and Android have been named the Best Mobile Products. The...
hello , indicator template based on breakout strategies for gold silver which show current profit (loss) along with traget and sl.
[Deleted]
We received a lot of positive feedback about hedge arbitrage from our customers, and also a lot of customers still have questions how to correctly use it. I've prepared video presentation: https://youtu.be/iMKxx0BKrWg
GBPJPY: With the cross tumbling lower on Thursday and following through lower during Friday trading today, further downside pressure is expect. It looks to retarget its key support at the 183.86 zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 184.00 level where a violation will aim at the 183.36...
[Deleted]
Trailingstop Slow and does not always work See the example in the picture extern int TrailingStop=10;extern bool trailing = true;//----------------------------------------trailingstp();void trailingstp(){if(trailing==true){   TrailingPositionsBuy(TrailingStop);  ...
hei every body..... give me times to find solution my problem, I was created my own signal, but by the other reason I was deleted that then know I want use the account number that I use in the signal was deleted, but sistem in mql5 forum always detected that the number account already use,...
One of the features that have developed out of recent technological advances into electronic trading and in conjunction with the rise of internet trading is the wide availability and use of forex trading signals. The goal for seeking out and using trading signals is pretty simple: to find profitable...