General - page 1110

GOLD: GOLD looks to weaken on bearishness following its the past week losses. While the 1088/98 zone remains unbroken, its broader bias remains lower. On the downside, support comes in at the 1070.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1060.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will...
Hi. With new version installed (Build 910),  use of CopyTime does not work for backtesting. When I use this code line below and run on backtesting, I get the latest time for current server time for today which is wrong. For example, if I backtest from 2012 8 Aug 12:00. The first Tnew[0] value...
A Berkeley professor has found a pattern in when the Fed leaks secrets about monetary policy U.S. central bankers not only regularly leak secret information about monetary policy, but the leaks are so predictably timed that a savvy investor without access to the leaked information could make money...
Hi Freinds, We are here for some live discussion so now the topic as per subject I am pasting an chart image where my indicators telling me some position a per daily trade. Please look at chart. As per gray indication recently reverse fro over sold condition and after reverse again going to south...
[Deleted]
  GOOD VPS-HELP  (1)
I need good, easy to setup VPS providor... ANd affordable.... Thanks in advance
In the week ahead, market players will focus on a flurry of U.S. economic data due on Wednesday for further indications on the strength of the economy and the likelihood of a December rate hike. U.S. markets will be closed Thursday for the Thanksgiving holiday and Friday will be a half-session day....
The US Federal Reserve meet tomorrow and markets will remain cautious as to potentially impacting rhetoric/action in advance of the regular FOMC meeting in December There's been plenty of talk in the comments sections here about the "expedited, closed" meeting scheduled by the Fed for 11.30 am ET...
What kind of software license is used for the open source publications in the code base?
help my metatrader haven't tab signal on terminal how add signals tab
Following our strategy of MQL5.com socialization, we have decided to create the official channel of our company - MetaQuotes Software Corp. We will publish all the news of our company, both official and otherwise, on this account. Here you can not only know about new events in our life,...
hey guys i have multiple time frames open at once to trade a product and i want to 'practice' reading the market bar by bar so i was wondering if their was an ea or script or something i can run on say a 1 hour 15 min and 1 min that would line up the bars to the 1 min time frame and bring in a new...
Does anyone knows how this EA works?
Hi, I've seen on forums existing indicators that measure the angle of a moving average . Typically, I've seen them using the inbuilt MT trendline by angle tool. I don't want to use this tool as I want to include it in an EA so need to calculate it manually. Also, this isn't was I'm after either
Can any guy help to mod this pivot point indicate? wish to this indicate can show the pivot point buy custom periods/days, It seems show all the historical pivot record now. Very Thanks ....
  news site  (10)
in which site we may get the schedule of all big countries financial news or meeting schedule. in forexfactory only covered some major section not all. bcz i didnt find any meeting schedule for snb, when they put the barrier or chf,  i may follow more than 1 site, but need to get all section covered...
write this post to have some advise how i can code this idea: i read the lesson post on babypips forum about the ema like dynapic support and resitance; and that is what i want to code: esample : i have 5 ema 20/50/100/150/200 the price go down , before the brake down for example the 150 ema is the...
Hello, Is there a solution Metaquest Software proposes for users under Linux to access market products ? actually I've tested 1./ Wine emulation system and 2./ Windows 7 on a VM (virtual machine) but both returns an error when trying to download or test products. Thank you,
Due to some works that are out of our control , tomorrow the forex-TSD site will be down from 4 PM GMT till 5 PM GMT We have been told that the pause will take just that 1 hour, but it might be shorter or a bit longer. In any case, it is a planed state and nothing out of the ordinary is expected (no
Hi to everyone. I am representing a company which is a prop-trading firm and i would like to receive quotations for a customized Hedged EA on Forex spot rates. Those of you who are interested to undertake this project and for more details please email me at: charilaou.k@yesfx.com.cy and quote on
Hello, I have found nowhere operating system requirement for MT5, any idea ? Windows 7 consumes a lot or ressource in a VM under Ubuntu... please help. I need a solution to access the market place under Linux.
Hello guys, I would like to share with you information about binary options platform – eXbino. They offers 100% bonus for every new customer, who will open new account via promo link of one of polish forums about binary options: https://www.exbino.com/app/?oftc=88822&lang=EN&p1=02#OpenAccount If you...
USDCHF: With USDCHF triggering a correction on Thursday , it looks to extend that weakness further. While its resistance at the 1.0201/19 zone caps, it looks to break below the 1.0100 level. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0100 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness
  Forex trading as a career?  (12   1 2)
Are there anyone of you here who have thought of quitting your job just to be free to trade forex or do other online trading ? I am considering of doing this but I would like to know from you first and your advice
Terms and Conditions Bonus of 50% of the Deposit Amount up to $10,000Rescue Withdraw Bonus means it is a Balance Bonus, not a Credit Bonus, It can be withdrawn if a certain number of lot traded.The Bonus will support the Margin and Will Hold the Positions Open till the Stop Out level reach by the...
Today I decided to dive into the real object-oriented parts of MQL5 and I am afraid I have immediately run into a problem. I have not been able to find a way to define a (static) class variable! Let's consider the following example of a widget factory. The class Widget is used to generate Widget
Intraday - Opens and closes a position in a security in the same trading day Position trading - Holds a position for the long term
  CCFp Problem  (36   1 2 3 4)
I tried changing timeframe using CCFp cvert, but i'm having problem on 4 hour chart. others m1, m15, m30, h1, d1 and w1 working properly. Can somebody take a look. i attached the indicator used and my screenshot...
20% drawdown and 5% gain / month 50% drawdown and 15% gain / month
USDJPY: Having started a strong corrective weakness on Thursday, the pair is now looking for more declines. This is coming on the back of a loss of upside momentum off the 123.63 high. On the downside, support comes in at the 122.50 level where a break if seen will aim at the 122.00 level. A cut
hello, in many signal accounts i saw signal provider post time to time if there any changes or just to communicate with trader. in my account i dont find such option. can any one inform from where i can post such this . time to time update regarding my trading