General - page 1602

I reread the first post today on using the signals. I have been using PakPips and Extended_TM. Previously on PakPips I have used buyer_lots_multiplier 2, then recently changed it to 1. Trades entered after that point were opened at a multiplier of 1, or the same as the signal generator. This is what
I am hoping that some kind hearted soul will take pity on an old man who loves trading but doesn´t understand all this coding stuff. I am looking for a hopefully simple indicator which will be able to count the number of bars from a given date to present, i.e. it will return the number of...
  Extreme (dangerous) signals  (15   1 2)
Hi pakpips, your signals wiped out my live account...i followed your instructions word to word...i allowed an additional safety factor also- just in ase...but it still wiped out my account...
Who can help me to find a good mt4 broker for scalping strategies without hedging restriction in Canada or US?
Hello all, first of all I've searched this site for an answer to my question and not found a clear answer. I'm using Expert Advisor Builder for Meta Trader 4 Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4 to create an EA. The problem I have is that the EA opens a trade whenever: A. the defined rules for...
Hello all, MetaTrader Version: 4.00 Build 224 (15 May 2009) Metaeditor Version: 4.00 Build 224 (14 May 2009) I have encountered a very strange bug in MQL that has me completely baffled, so much so that I am looking back at ALL my old code to make sure that it is written to avoid this problem. I...
Today's Futures Analysis summary Treasury market futures finished the week sharply lower. June Treasury Bonds and June Treasury Notes were driven lower after yields unexpectedly surged to the upside. At first these two markets were content with holding inside of a tight range with a bias to...
Today's Forex Analysis summary The daily EUR USD is on pace to test a 50% at 1.4184. Regaining this area sets up a further rally to 1.4621. The rapid rise in the EUR USD may become a concern for the European Central Bank if it begins to curtail export demand. This may not be known for some time...
  welcome message.  (1)
Hi to you all A newbie in forex.
I have an EA that I bought but it does not have a Stop Loss. How can I include a stop loss in pips? Please advise. harryqb5@yahoo.com
Hello, if anyone wants his/her own Expert Advisor and doesn't know how to build it, contact me. By
I have been doing some short-term trading with two overlapped indicators. One is stochastics indicator set to 8/3/3. The other is MACD set to 8/13/3. I was hoping someone could code this as a single indicator, and that the bars on the MACD could be color coded so that when the bars are pulling...
Time To Make The Federal Reserve Accountable For Its Actions Zero Hedge: Time To Make The Federal Reserve Accountable For Its Actions And so it begins. Rep. Alan Grayson has distributed the letter below to all Democrats in the House and will use it to generate Democratic co-sponsorship for the...
hello. When technical indicator selected, this width is very high. Of couse i can decrease or increase.but i want to low initial width of technical indicators. Because this width is very high. Can i chage initial width of technical indicators ?
I want to modify the tool used to draw a Fib Retrace so that the default settings will not only show positive but negative fib levels. In addition I wanted to remove some of the farther levels, anything above the 1.618 level tends to be unnecessary for my needs. Attached is a image of what I would
plz, I need to use my language, Vietnamese.... but the languages pack editor removed ! so what can i do now ? plz give me the editor or Vietnamese langpack ! Thanks
hello. Are we able to exceute Stop Close Only orders on MT4 platform? i.e. This means to say that the trade will only be stopped out if the price closes below a certain level on a 15min time frame.
[Deleted]
Looks like there will be no ATC this year see for yourself
Credit Card Industry Aims to Profit From Sterling Payers by Andrew Martin Tuesday, May 19, 2009 The New York Times Credit cards have long been a very good deal for people who pay their bills on time and in full. Even as card companies imposed punitive fees and penalties on those late with their...
Is there a way to conver/import MT4 template into mobile version? I trade levels and manually drawing tons of horizontal lines on a tiny screen isn't the best idea...
Leading Global Forex Firm Now Offers MT4 Demo Accounts For Immediate Release: Media Contact: Jaclyn Sales, jsales@fxcm.com New York, May 21, 2009Forex Capital Markets LTD (www.fxcm.co.uk) announced today that the FXCM MetaTrader4 demo, powered by Boston Technologies, is now available....
Having blown away healthy accounts , I have a good appreciation for education and experience. I'm in the gmt-7 timezone. I'm trying to gain experience and need to keep working on my day job at the same time, and my family would like to see me as well. I typically have an hour maximum in the...
Hi All, I'd like to introduce the new All-in-One Widget by DailyForex. The new widget is full of features with 12 different screens including Forex news, videos, an economic calendar, analysis, reviews, and various Forex tools. Feel Free to implement it on your desktop. If you have your own website...
  Stop Loss  (1)
Hi all I have a simple double MA EA that works fine for me, but I want to add an automatic stop-loss at time of order placement. I need a simple stop at entry, but which moves with price action until break-even is reached, then the stop becomes fixed. Does that make sense? Does someone out there...
  GrofazEA Id:644  (104   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Strategy is based on high probability mathematical grid system with some aditional confirmation. It checks for entrys every 30min. so if market is flat it can get a lot of trades. For trading this Ea You need high leverage 1:200 and up. It trades EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY
Am trying to convert Murray Math lines as "draw object as background" .. ObjectSet(buff_str, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DASHDOTDOT); What mods do i have to make for this ?? Thnx a bunch
i download an EA but don't know how to use it. i drag it but not thing happen thanx.
  RangerBreak EA  (18   1 2)
I will update this thread if I got more ideas. Hi all, This EA is still very raw and only basic concept. Back tested it and seems to have some potential in it. Hope you guys here can contribute. Tested on EURUSD H1 (15/02/2009 - 19/04/2009) Done some simple optimization Ranger.mq4 is the indicator...
Hi everyone, I had a few good trades over the past month using Schaff Trend Cycle.Why I said few is because I use a 60 min chart(it seems to be most useful in that time frame)which means you have to have your eyes glued to the monitor the whole day.The indicator can induce two or three good trades...