General - page 1120

Hi, Could someone give me a list of the lowest spread FX brokers they know for CFD or Spread betting accounts? thanks, Myles
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this. I placed a freelance job but for whatever reason, can not select a candidate (the option is not available for this coder). How do I modify or delete this job ? I've gone through the help section and the documents but there's nothing mentioning this error...
Hi every body , I tried to use iTime iTime("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,0) it give me 2012.06,14 09:00:00 but I need the current candle information. what I have to do ?
I closed the terminal, verified there are no open process, even restart the PC!, but when I re-open the terminal (MT4 Build 890) orders start again! (the name of the expert is written on the upper right corner of the chart). Any suggestions?
[Deleted]
YES! IT IS WORTH IT MAYBE. DEPENDS ON LUCK OR OTHER FACTORS-LIST BELOW NO WAY! YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY
Which are the factors that define slippage with other brokers? Are there some factors that the user can make to reduce slippage? Which are the brokers that have less slippage?
TradingView Myfxbook Forex Factory FXSTAT FXTavern Reddit MeetPips Other (Please specify in comments.)
GBPUSD: GBP declined sharply the past week leaving risk of more weakness on the cards. While it holds and trades below its cluster of resistance zone at 1.5371/83, its outlook remains lower. Support lies at the 1.5250 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.5300 level. Further down, support...
Within last few months mt4 upgraded several times, is there any special benefit you are getting as a forex trader? 
Payment for virtual hosting and trading signal subscriptions can now be done directly from the MetaTrader 5 Platform. You can pay from your bank card or via one of the payment systems: WebMoney, Paypal, Neteller and Netbanx. No transaction fee is charged, and all financial operations are carried out...
  EUR/JPY  (1)
The secondary trend of EURJPY is sideways on charts. In its 4 hourly chart, the pair is sustaining below it rising trend line indicating the downside movement in the market. It is consolidating with strong negative bias and is likely to give break out at downside. Its 200 DMA is also providing...
GOLD: Outlook for GOLD remains lower while the commodity holds and trades below the 1191.53 zone, its key resistance. On the downside, support comes in at the 1155.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1140.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower...
We're conducting a survey and your input would be appreciated. Click the button below to start the survey. It will only take 5 - 10 minutes to complete the survey! Any information provide will be kept strictly confidential. All data is stored in a password protected electronic format. To help...
can we mute the beep sound of strategy tester when running strategy tester  if there is any option in terminal mq4 
"What is your biggest forex trading weakness?" Possible answers include: a)I lose control over trades. b)I struggle with emotions over losses and lost "potential profits". c)Indecision is my greatest weakness. I hesitate too much. d)I am not focused as much as I should be! e)I do not stick to my...
[Deleted]
I have a doubt if my brooker can see my setup, the indicators that i use, or if it's only the metatrader staff that are allowed to acess that information. Because as the brooker can see how much i'm making, it's possible they would want to know my strategy to use it too. So metatrader 5 has a...
  Lotsize Code  (2)
Noob problems here... so this is my MM code to calculate lotsize... Its returning a lotsize in 2 decimal points i.e 1.29 lots... but i would like it to return 1.2lots... //|---------calculate money managementvoid CalculateMM() { double MinLots=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT); double...
  PS328_V1.2 Welcome !  (20   1 2)
My new expert advisor.
EURUSD: A large sell-off the past week now left EUR testing its key support located at the 1.1016 level. However, this level should provide a temporary support causing a corrective recovery. But if violated, expect more weakness to occur towards the 1.0950 level. Further down, support lies at the 1...
Daily price is on bullish condition located to be above Ichimoku cloud within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1713 key resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud in the primary bullish area of the chart;1.1016 key support level located far below Ichimoku cloud in the primary...
  Messages  (3)
Hi How do you wend messages to another member on here ? The message system doesn't seem to be working for me Thanks, Warren
Dear Folks, is there any way to test a multi timeframe system in EA Strategy Test ? I need two timeframes only...
<link to signal removed by mod> take this signal for example, it says it's using a cent account. If it didn't say it, I wouldn't know. And it seemed that the initial deposit is $10,000 USD. If it's a cent account, it's only $100 USD
Any developer knows very well how much effort and time it takes to develop an effective algorithm on one's own, and having created it, has an unconditional right to protect it. We are sure that many users, like us , have witnessed such common situations: 1. decompiling *. ex4 files for the purpose
USDCHF: The pair strengthened the past week taking back its three-week losses to close higher. This development has opened the door for more strength towards its key resistance at the 0.9843 level. This level if broken will set the stage for a run at the 0.9900 level. A breather may occur here and...
Hi all, I'm looking for the following historical price data as older as possible: - E-Mini S&P500 and future Dax (GER30) - 5 min - 15 min - 30 min It could be good if they are for the last 2 years. Thank you in advance Mark
Expert Advisor I have developed for News Time Trading. The EA is not fully automatic, you must set the time before 1 minute of news release time and lot, s/l, t/p accordingly. Remember — time settings must be your broke's MetaTrader 4 server time. Set and leave it. Get the Results. I can not...
Hi all, I'm looking for the following historical price data as older as possible: - E-Mini S&P500 and future Dax (GER30) - 5 min - 15 min - 30 min It could be good if they are for the last 2 years. Thank you in advance Mark
it seems many signal providers are providing signal based on EA bought in the market at the same time the seller also provides the signal based on his own EA.Although, its not illegal and they are at freedom to do so,however trying to state that its different EA or system may be convincing to most