General - page 1113

[Deleted]
Hello can anybody post one of those lame repainting indicators with dots that's mtf? I kind of wanted to try them out more as a end of trend warning type of a thing using one of the higher TF's as a gauge (although it may not even matter and just not work out but I'd like to try). So as not to trade...
  Eurusd  (12   1 2)
Strategy under testing.................... I will post signals for eurusd these r manually calculated signals...... Hope this will help u.................
to all mighty experts of this great forum i really need help creating a ea that will open trade on a price i will set. for example in eurusd if i set the buy price to be 1.2000 the ea should open a buy deal only when the candle closes above 1.2000 and for sell deal i will mention another price which...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to force MT4 to connect to a specific datacenter? My broker has datacenter servers in New York and Ashburn, among others. My VPS is located in NY4, but it auto connects to Ashburn after some time, even though I manually selected New York. Anyone has any idea on how to solve this?
When upgrading to Windows 10, after launching MT5 the first time, a message in the Journal tab says "Accounts: deleted due to security reason". The old accounts.dat file exists in the \Program Files\Metatrader5\Config folder but when I copy it to the new location Windows 10 is using for MT5 config...
  PURY METHOD  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Dear traders, who knows the scalping strategy Puria, please give your feedback, they say it is a good strategy with a daily profit of 30-50 pips
The price is on bearish reversal: the price broke Ichimoku cloud and 'reversal' Sinkou Span line from above to below to be reversed from the primary bullish to the primary bearish area of the chart. W1 price is on breakdown with the bearish reversal: The price is breaking 1.5106 support level from...
The price is on bearish market condition with the secondary ranging within the following key support/resistance levels: 0.6895 key resistance level located near Ichimoku cloud on the border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish on the chart, and0.6102 key support level located far...
The price is located to be above Ichimoku cloud and Sinkou Span line which is the virtual border between the primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart. Price is breaking resistance level at 121.48 from below to above for the bullish breakout with 126.27 as the next bullish target. W1...
I have tried to sign up for 4 different signals but I keep getting the response "Subscription Failed" Can any one tell me what I am doing wrong?
Hi guys, I want to set a pending order to buy 10 lots of EURUSD pair on Monday 16 November at 12:00pm GMT. Please does anyone know which broker offers this kind of order.... Kindly assist me Thanks in advance
Hello, i buy the PZ SaR Indicator in the Market, and it runs well on PC1 but how can i activate it on PC2? In the -Market in MT4 can i see the Indicator, but there is no activation - button, only a buy button... Thnx for help Jan
Hi, I was trying to figure out how to make a sound alert for the indicator i-Regression Channel (code attached), but I can't make it functional. I wanted it to sound an alert everytime the price crosses the lines (from any direction) excluding the middle one. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
signal provider acc : standard lot size: 0.01 balance : $330 leverage: 1:500 subscriber acc: macro balance: $265 leverage: 1:200 what will be lot size = ??? as per i know for standard acc lot size 0.01 lot means 1 pip =10 cents where in macro acc 0.01 means 1 pip =1 cent so if standard acc lot size
Is there any programs or brokers who offer, a more than one pair trade at a given time.
GBPJPY: The cross could be headed lower after failing to break and hold above its resistance at the 187.68 level. This development left the cross printing a rejection candle suggesting further bear pressure. On the downside, support comes in at the 186.00 level where a violation will aim at the 185...
[Deleted]
Learn the four keys to learning Professional Forex Trading . Learn the five questions to ask any Forex firm when seeking to learn how to trade Forex. And, learn why the Forex market is the best market environment to learn the business of trading
[Deleted]
This product is not a forex robot or an expert advisor. So you are not buying a software program that will help you trade forex or an automatic program that makes the trades for you.
[Deleted]
I am Skylondon and live in United states. I am professional .I want to share my professional life.
[Deleted]
Guys I cannot subscribe a signal...what is the problem? why??
USDCAD: The pair reversed its intra day losses to trigger its trend resumption during Thursday trading session . This price action now leaves USDCAD targeting more bullish offensive towards the 1.3350 level. A break of here will open the door for more strength towards the 1.3400 level. Further out
  Forex Analysis by LiteForex  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
With kind permission of the Administration we'll be glad to share our view of the Forex market with everybody.
Currency trading is full of plans, strategies, systems and rules so it is very easy for a beginner to get confused. In order to succeed in forex you need to be organized, disciplined, and alert to the market. However, when you trade currencies it is important to know the difference between two of
I'm trying to create an indicator in a seperate window with calculated values from previous bars. Although my values are correct, I get this : a straight line with a unique and totally different value. I would really appreciate if anyone could check the simple program I created and put the finger on...
[Deleted]
mt4 tick chart is always fall a step behind than one click price and chart price.
Hi, is there a way in the mql4-editor to 'extend' the line? Hear is what what I mean: #define checkA( var ,lim1,lim2) var >lim1 ? 1 : var <lim2 ? - 1 : 0 // this is accepted by the compiler // this not: #define checkB( var ,lim1,lim2) var >lim1 ? 1 : var <lim2 ? -
AUDUSD: With the pair rallying strongly during early trading on Thursday , further upside offensive is envisaged. This development suggests a temporary bottom is now in place. This should see more strength build up with eyes on the 0.7200 zone. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7250 level. A
[Deleted]
People tend to be get greedy once they start seeing the money come in. This can make them overconfident in their subsequent choices. Another emotional factor that can affect decision making is panic, which leads to more poor trading decisions. Remember that you need to keep your feelings in check
[Deleted]
I am Skylondon and live in United states.I am professional trader. I want to share my trading life.
I think it's worth discussing: http://www.rbc.ru/finances/09/11/2015/563cc5169a7947c8df6a44fe?from=main