General - page 1116

[Deleted]
We received a lot of positive feedback about hedge arbitrage from our customers, and also a lot of customers still have questions how to correctly use it. I've prepared video presentation: https://youtu.be/iMKxx0BKrWg
GBPJPY: With the cross tumbling lower on Thursday and following through lower during Friday trading today, further downside pressure is expect. It looks to retarget its key support at the 183.86 zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 184.00 level where a violation will aim at the 183.36...
[Deleted]
Trailingstop Slow and does not always work See the example in the picture extern int TrailingStop=10;extern bool trailing = true;//----------------------------------------trailingstp();void trailingstp(){if(trailing==true){   TrailingPositionsBuy(TrailingStop);  ...
hei every body..... give me times to find solution my problem, I was created my own signal, but by the other reason I was deleted that then know I want use the account number that I use in the signal was deleted, but sistem in mql5 forum always detected that the number account already use,...
One of the features that have developed out of recent technological advances into electronic trading and in conjunction with the rise of internet trading is the wide availability and use of forex trading signals. The goal for seeking out and using trading signals is pretty simple: to find profitable...
  Help!  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
How to prescribe that at the opening of a candle an order was opened, and at the opening of the next one it was closed and a new one was opened
HI AGAIN //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ticket = OrderSend (Symbol(), //CURRENCY (PAIR) OP_SELL, //SELL POSITION IN CURRENT PRICE auto_lot, //LOT SIZE...
Which platforms are best for trading?
How to get difference between two datetime variables? Suppose Start time is  datetime Time1=2013.12.31 22:53 and End time is datetime Time2=2014.01.02 00:14 . When I subtract from Time2 Time1 this way: Time=Time2-Time1 then result Time is 91260 or 01:21. Really that difference is 21 minutes. It...
I would have paid for such work. I would have performed such work.
[Deleted]
Please take a look at this example. I sold and now I am trying to set TP for my sell order.... But further I go below the price, the amount goes deeper and depper in loss... It looks like the platform thinks I have a buy order... Anyone knows the reason??? Thanks
Thank you in advance for your help. If you know how to get this data or broker has this data available let me know! Tom
  Scalpers  (7)
Scalpers i see 2 brokers that one has a slight higher commission as the other but lower pips, what do you prefer when trading 2 lots?
GBPUSD: GBP tumbled further lower during Thursday trading session leaving risk of more weakness on the cards. It now eyes a move lower towards its nearby support located at the 1.5241 level. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5200 level with a break of here turning attention to the 1.5150 level
I've paid 30 us$ into my account which gives me a total of 52 US$. I've subscribed to EURCHF 5M, but you have asked me to pay again. There is enough money in the account surely.
[Deleted]
This Bonus will be given to the clients upon deposit, The Bonus Tradable and can support the client positions, The leverage will be up to 1:1000 or as the client wishes, No minimum trade required no restrictions at all no hidden terms, The client can withdraw his deposit and the profits anytime the...
I m for an indicator that draws me the open and close prices of previus candles in renko..anybody have an idea ? thanks a lot....
[Deleted]
This Bonus will be given to the clients upon deposit, The Bonus Tradable and can support the client positions, The leverage will be up to 1:1000 or as the client wishes, No minimum trade required no restrictions at all no hidden terms, The client can withdraw his deposit and the profits anytime the...
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 Android is already available for download on Google Play. What's new: Improved symbol chart zoom: increased the amount of zoom steps and enhanced display smoothness. All changes in the set of symbols and their sequence in the Market Watch and...
Why are some of the trading results under MQL5 signals grey out? not counted in the total growth percentage? Is it something suspicious of the signal provider ? the reason why i'm asking is that i want to subscribe it, and I saw this werid thing. I can't list the signal, my previous post is
Hi everyone. I am testing my EA and, with my broker's history quotes, I get a quality of about 57% on XAUUSD H1. Surfing the net I have discovered a program called Tickstory that seems good to achieve a 99% modelling quality. I have two questions: My EA trades only on new bars, so I actually...
Can anyone help. is it standard practice for a practice account to be disabled.
EURJPY: The cross saw a decline on Tuesday and was seen following through lower during Wednesday trading session today. This leaves more risk lower while it trades below its key resistance zone at the 133.14/43. Support comes in at the 132.00 level where a break will aim at the 131.50 level. Further...
Can i get any Free Tutorial for Forex Trading ? I am new in Forex trading
little things about me as a new member? I am from Bangladesh . Recently i am joining here to get vast knowledge and i will build up friendship relation through posting.
First of all before i begin... i want to thank mladen and mrtools All credits go to both of them. I make no lie , that am a newbie and for the last 2 months i have immersed myself into the world of MQL coding.. by reading and learning how others do their stuff.. The purpose of this thread is to...
Please let me know latest forex market, news, trading strategies , useful Forex analysis. Looking forward to here from you. Thanks
  new user  (2)
hello everyone i am new user :)