General - page 1112

Help  (7)
Hello folks I need help. I want by a robot but I can't select payment method. What I need to do?
Hi I'm using a RSI expert advisor. The market reaches the buy point but the order isn't placed and the same goes for the sell point. I've set all the settings required but still nothing happens. Please I need an expert advisor because my schedule is a bit busy to be able to enter the market at the...
Hello everyone, I'm learning java nad want to write strategy for jforex platform, I downloaded simple strategy from dukascopy forum and I'm testing it. But I have one problem, this strategy opens new orders when it reaches stop loss but opens order in the same price as it was previous order. If...
is there any broker for historical price of gold coins (Gold Buffalo , Gold Eagle , Canadian Maple Leaf , ...)? in metatrader or excell format thanks
Hello Seniors I need an indicator/strategy for MT4 for price alert in which 1) There is a pop up window with sound on every alert + 2)Option to edit text message of alert,which will help in differentiating price alerts for multiple alert working at the same time. I will be very thankful Thanks in...
hi guys this is very powerful indicator but i want some help to take a decision if i set a stop loss or not and the best way to use it its called time circle i want some ideaes to use it time_circle.zip
EURUSD: The pair’s attempt on the upside was rebuffed by the bears on Monday to close slightly higher. This development leaves the risk lower in the direction of its broader downside bias. We look for more weakness to occur towards the 1.0700 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0650 level...
My market watch shows GBPUSD I want to change it to EURUSD How can I do it?
Hi everyone; I am looking for an indicator I saw on Mladen charts showing several informations about the price like a a magnified price, hi lo, spread etc.. Many thanks
Is it possible to fix canvas size to half of datas dimension and to set a scroll on the orizzontal axis? Here I attach a code which can set as input canva size. If canvas size is bigger than datas size no problem, othervise the chart doesn't display correctly. I'd like to have a scroll function to...
My MT5 platform shows gold price only until July 2013. Newer prices are not shown. How can I overcome this issue?
Hello friends. i want to purchasing one of nesimeye oswald indicators which is Mc TREND. the problem was it said Not Available. does any one have this Mc TREND? can you still use it on your chart? i just have the demo version, hopefully i can have the full version one. can anyone help me please....
USDJPY: The pair lost upside momentum following its failure at 123.59 level to close lower on a rejection candle on Monday. While the 123.59/78 zone caps, we think more weakness should follow. On the downside, support comes in at the 122.50 level where a break if seen will aim at the 122.00 level. A
  Sell or Buy  (2)
hi Guys, i need to know how to buy or sell on the markert. in the demo i was making profit but on my live account i'm loosing maybe they something i do wrong 
  SET Files  (3)
I ask to anyone to explane to me how i can save optimization results of an EA as SET file. I didn't find helpfull notice about that
  Code Base licences  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Actually, the question is, under which license are the codes presented in the database
  NEWS/EVENTS EA  (7)
NOW BEFORE SOME TIME THE NFP HAS RELEASED MORE AND MORE TRADERS LOST AND MAYBE ARE OUT OF FOREX.... ALSO EAs LOST ------------------------------------------------------------------ MORE SELLERS ARE PROUD REGARDING THEIR PRODUCTS AS IT IS NEWS TRADE     MY QUESTION:...
Metaquotes, Congratulations on the development of an excellent trading platform MT4. I have a request. Can you incorporate a method of creating a dropdown selection for input parameters of a custom indicator. This would be similar to how the bool variable is displayed in the input parameters...
I saw this when I deposited $5 into my micro account,was hoping to see my balance as $5 but then what I saw was 500USC,when I only deposited $5
I saw this when I deposited $5 into my micro account,was hoping to see my balance as $5 but then what I saw was 500USC,when I only deposited $5
  Stop Loss Hiding  (10)
Hi coding expert friends, Please help to code an indi that 'hide stop loss'. So the broker does not know that we have set a stop loss. Thanks, anton
GBPUSD: The pair sold off to resume its broader downside pressure the past week leaving risk of further weakness on the cards. This view remains valid while GBP can trade and hold below the 1.5133/22 zone. However, we may see price consolidation or even a recovery higher in the new week. Note that...
AUDJPY AUDCHF AUDCAD AUDNZD CADCHF CADJPY EURAUD EURCHF EURGBP EURCAD EURJPY EURNZD GBPAUD GBPCAD GBPCHF GBPNZD GBPJPY UK100 AUS200
  1M scalping  (4)
Can some recommendations for 1m scalping indicator,which is the most useful? Thanks!
EURUSD: The pair witnessed a sharp sell off the past week cutting through its key support the 1.0818/08 zone. This development leaves EUR lower as we enter a new week. It will have to maintain below the mentioned support turned resistance to prevent any bullish offensive. But beware of a recovery...
Hi everyone. I have created a freelance job in mql5 last week ago. However, the coder seems like doesn't fulfill my requirement so I request for arbitration. Here comes the question. The coder agree with cancellation of this job. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to cancel this job. I'm currently in...
Hello there, after several attempts to keep some indicators, combined in the template named BOKAY V3, running on my system , Windows 7 / MT5, I am kind of desperate now... Unzipped it with win.rar, pushed in the correct folder etc. It still doesn´t work. The indicators are correctly shown in...
[Deleted]
hello can you help me to find Hidden trailing stop i search in the web but i can't find it i find just hidden stoploss and takeprofit
AUDUSD: AUDUSD remains weak and vulnerable to the downside with risk of more weakness on the cards. Its big support lies at the 0.6926/0.6899 zone. However, we may see a recovery higher on correction in the new week folowing its last week sell off. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7000...