General - page 1122

i want to make tool panel simple to manual trade include any script to easy acces lock profit and trailing on off with one click in panel , how to meke it?
Hi, all, I've read a lot of high quality content on TSD and recently I decided to register and join the forum. My question is, what's the forum "Commercial Trading Systems and indicators" for? Can I post my commercial indicators there? I don't see many commercial indicators in that forum. By...
In an EA, how can I write " If last trade was winning " (for this pair) then.... Thx for help. Jo
  Golden theme  (88   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Dear Forum Members, Please share your observations/opinions/experiences regarding the pair (metal) XAU/USD, on its permanent allies and opponents. One of the main adversaries is a well-known US dollar (in the symbols dollar index #DX, there is also USDOLLAR from broker FXCM). Thanks in advance
Hi, I'm interested in creating an indicator or EA for trading Binary Options and was wondering what indicator combinations people would suggest for predicting with a level of certainty the direction of a new bar. Can be periodic but must be with some movement and certainty. Any ideas appreciated. NB...
Dear friends, Kindly assist me with a non repainting and lagging indicator(s). Thanks in advance.
  Tick chart seperate window  (15   1 2)
Is there a possibility creating a tick chart in a seperate window?
How do I fix an Mt4 intermittent connection? This happened after some Windows 7 x64 updates. I need to keep the updates, I can't roll them back as I need them for other programs. Mt4 seems to be fine on my other machine which had no updates. This issue is no specific to any particular broker as I...
Hi I use some notification alerts in my EA for displaying variables. See the picture. To minimize the number of decimal numbers I use the NormalizeDouble() function to decrease the number of decimals to 2. NormalizeDouble(dPosition_Trend_RendementRatio,2) But sometimes. This function does not...
LOT = NormalizeDouble(account.Balance()/RR,1); RR is 15000 and the virtual account is 48000. the LOT computed is 6.4. why ? :) happens ONLY on Windows 7! on Windows 8.1 the script works fine ! much appreciated
I have watched the relevant video clips of how to set up the hosting, but I seem to lose connection to the signal I have subscribed to when I close my MT4. Any ideas what could resolve the issue?
[Deleted]
  rectangle extend  (3)
Please add rectangle extend menu.
Hi, I'm porting code across from MQL4 to MQL5 and am battling on what I thought would be quite simple. I want to work out the moving average. In MQL4 it was: double movingAverage = iMA(m_symbol, m_timeFrame, period, index, m_maMethod , PRICE_CLOSE, 0); In MQL 5 we now get: double firstMA =
Daily price is on bullish reversal condition for breaking 1.1326 resistance level from below to above with the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1713 key resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud in the primary bullish area of the chart;1.0924 key support level located far below...
Just trying if someone has some idea on the topic. It is actually not directly MQL related, but rather a design question. My problem is, that I have indicator which performs heavy computing work, but only occasionally. The calculations may block the MT4 GUI thread for a few seconds. It happens when...
Hi, I'm trying to generate alert by EA at a specific time in MT4 . What data type I should use before Alert_time to correctly execute the code. extern double Alert_Time = 13.00;input string MSG = "Hi, type you msg here";bool T =...
USDJPY: USDJPY lost its downside momentum to close higher on a long-tailed candle on Thursday. This development leaves risk higher with a possible run at the 119.50 level. Above here will clear the way for more strength build up towards the 120.00 level with a break targeting the 120.50 level....
Hello traders i have a very good strategy for trading short term and i need help coding an indicator for it, its a price action and breakout strategy so please notify me if you can
Windows Phone Android iPhone/iPad
I'm a heavy user of MT4 and custom indicators. I'm not very technical, but I have read all the typical tips on how to improve system performance. Each has provided small improvement but my system performance is painfully slow. I even purchased a new PC using SSD's for primary disk, 16GB RAM and...
One hour Two hours Three to five hours Six to eight hours Nine to twelve hours 24 hours a day Under an hour Not at all
Hi ! sometimes I wonder is there any perenially profitable EA out there because all the EAs I download from the market for demo test fails with big DD at one point or the other in future.neither the EA I coded runs into profit continually without intolerable drawdown!(I am a profitable manual...
i am dealing with very low values, like: 0.0000001 vs -0.0000001. in comparison with zero the compiler seems to be confused. is there any way to detect precisely (and not by comparison with zero) - which number is positive and negative. it may sound stupid... still, it is not... please help...
Hi folks,   I need your help with the following question: is there a way to retrieve the name of the PC my EA is running on in MetraTrader4? Because I'm running the same EA on the same account on two different Laptops. One of them at work and the other one at home and only the one at home should be...
Less than 1:25 1:50 1:100 1:200 1:300 1:400 1:500 More than 1:500
Hi, when I click on the last candle its 2 hours behind my local time (Netherlands) How to fix? :) Tnx
Heavenly Yes Hell No Other - add comments.....
Hi guys, I 've got an EA which opens one or two trades in MT4 plat, for example on EURUSD pair . After a while I open one or two trades manually at the same pair. I am looking for a script or an EA which when the initial Expert close the positions simultaneously will be automatically closed all
AUDUSD: The pair turned lower ahead of its overhead resistance at the 0.7381 level during Thursday trading session . This suggests on continued trading below the mentioned support, further bear threats cannot be ruled out. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.7250 level where a breach will aim
  Robots for Ipad  (4)
Hey, I use metatrader 5 on my ipad and I wanna download robots for it, is it possible or I still need computer?, Thanks, Salim