Machine learning trading platforms

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using machine learning in their trading and with MT4. I have found a couple resources from 2012 on using Encog in MT4 and a Support Vector Machine, but nothing more recent.

I stumbled upon Inovance that has a platform that uses machine learning algorithms and has export to MT4 so wanted to see if anyone has experience with them or can recommend other resources/platforms.

Thanks.

Creating a MQL4 Indicator with Encog - Encog Machine Learning Framework
Creating a MQL4 Indicator with Encog - Encog Machine Learning Framework
  • www.heatonresearch.com
This article demonstrates how to use Encog with MetaTrader 4. Encog’s support for MetaTrader 4 works through Code Generation. Using Encog, a MetaTrader indicator is created that performs two primary functions. It is important that this indicator be able to export data from MetaTrader 4. A primary goal is that you are able to use any custom...

MLfxtrader:

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using machine learning in their trading and with MT4. I have found a couple resources from 2012 on using Encog in MT4 and a Support Vector Machine, but nothing more recent.

I stumbled upon Inovance that has a platform that uses machine learning algorithms and has export to MT4 so wanted to see if anyone has experience with them or can recommend other resources/platforms.

Thanks.

That a new one.

MLfxtrader:

Thanks.

I am try to learn too

MLfxtrader:

Thanks.

Hi MLfxtrader,

There's not much out there for machine learning and MT4 EA's...so thanks for the suggestion on Inovance. I'll check it out later.

You might want to look at Deep Thought Machine Learning... http://deep-thought.co/

It also connects machine learning predictors to an MT4 Expert Advisor...and the EA is included.

And the best news is that the EA auto-trains and updates the predictors...so you don't have to keep training it...!

The only limitation is that the GUI is still being worked on...so the commands are done using the command-line for now...

But the instructions are nice and clear...and it's fairly easy to do the basic predictions with just a few lines of commands (no coding needed..but it can also use Python scripts).

I'm just a beginner with machine learning...and this Deep Thought has helped me jump into this amazing field and get trading immediately with machine learning models...while I learn more about it every day.

Hope this helps...definitely worth looking at,

Robert

Deep Thought - Home
  • Administrator
  • deep-thought.co
Renko bars are defined by price movement. They are often overlooked but can provide insight into price action that is obscured by standard time-based candles. A standard...

Robert:

Hi MLfxtrader,

There's not much out there for machine learning and MT4 EA's...so thanks for the suggestion on Inovance. I'll check it out later.

You might want to look at Deep Thought Machine Learning... http://deep-thought.co/

It also connects machine learning predictors to an MT4 Expert Advisor...and the EA is included.

And the best news is that the EA auto-trains and updates the predictors...so you don't have to keep training it...!

The only limitation is that the GUI is still being worked on...so the commands are done using the command-line for now...

But the instructions are nice and clear...and it's fairly easy to do the basic predictions with just a few lines of commands (no coding needed..but it can also use Python scripts).

I'm just a beginner with machine learning...and this Deep Thought has helped me jump into this amazing field and get trading immediately with machine learning models...while I learn more about it every day.

Hope this helps...definitely worth looking at,

Robert

Robert: Thanks for your response. Deep Thought is interesting, I will take a look.

I am curious to hear your thoughts on Inovance, as well other ML platforms that may be out there. Seems like this is where the market is going so always good to jump on board early.

Reason: