General - page 1117

Please let me know latest forex market, news, trading strategies , useful Forex analysis. Looking forward to here from you. Thanks
  new user  (2)
hello everyone i am new user :)
USDJPY: With a second day of recovery seeing the pair closing higher on Tuesday , further bullishness is envisaged. It w as seen following through higher during early trading today. Beware of the 121.50/73 area because it is key to any full blown bullish offensive. On the upside, resistance resides
Fellow trader looking for code which is crucial to trading strategy ! 80% return per month that is indicative of code. proven paper trade and in need of online back testing. Please let me know if you can write this or have it available already. thanks
can anyone tell me how to find this option, I think it is an indicator ( not surre) but would appreciate if someone could let me know how to find in MT5.
Hello guys, How can I export the charts of AUD / JPY to Excel by intervals ? And is there a way to export data from the MT4 trading details and MACD for specific time per day over the entire graph in a simple way ( perhaps programming ? ) Without having to go every day for it ? Thank you, Ran
I'm a newby on programming. I have this trading system that I want to trade automatically. What do you suggest for learning how to program this myself? Any courses? Books? Other?
Efficient currency exchange and overseas transfer?
Hello everyone, I'm new here.I have a question?Where can I download this indicator?https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/97/scalping_1.jpg https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26 This link does not work otherwise, a very interesting and useful forum(sorry...
I am absolutely new to this business. I am a Civil engineer and trying to develop my strategy. With just $1oo per month as investment and the dream to make $100000 within 3 months, I can give 3 hours a day. I have recently installed Meta Trader 4 and am practising with a Demo Account.Please provide...
Anyone out there willing to teach a newbie
Hi there, Can anyone help me with information on connecting Metatrader 5 with my broker which is FXCM? Thanks, Razza
Please help, I could run this EA on strategy tester & it says Critical Error & Zero Divide. But, when I run in on forward test, it runs well. Actually I just need too check its performance & strategy. Thanks in advance
MetaTrader 4 Platform Beta Build 865: Web Trading, Direct Payment for Hosting and One-Time Passwords The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 4 platform is to be released on Friday, August 28, 2015. We will update our public MetaQuotes-Demo server located at demo.metaquotes.net:443. We invite all...
[Deleted]
Professional market analysis by Jarratt Davis is now featured straight in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The news feed from the famous British trader has been integrated into MetaQuotes' trading platforms. FX News EDGE is owned by Jarratt Davis, whose success is based on his ability to build trading...
EURUSD: EUR continues to look weak and vulnerable to the downside. It is currently weakening following through lower on the back of its Monday losses. Nearby support is located at the 1.0950 level with a break turning risk further lower towards the 1.0896 level. Further down, support lies at the...
Professional market analysis by Jarratt Davis is now featured straight in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The news feed from the famous British trader has been integrated into MetaQuotes' trading platforms. FX News EDGE is owned by Jarratt Davis, whose success is based on his ability to build...
Hi, hope you're all well. I am hoping someone can help with me with this? I have the above indicator which fires an alert whenever it finds a price action pattern such as Pin Bar, Inside Bar, Outside Bar etc. However, I want to add another constraint before it fires an alert: I want the indicator to...
Dear Mladen, Please help me to convert it so that it can run in Metaeditor latest version. Thank you.
GBPUSD: Having GBP capped its intra day gains at the 1.5505/07 zone to close lower on a rejection candle on Monday, risk of a follow through lower continues to build. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5350 level with a break of here turning attention to the 1.5300 level. Further down, support...
i found there are many brokers offers cent account and also added in the mql5 site for signal but mql5 couldn't pick that as cent account. only those r picked which have cent mentioned in the server. broker like newforex dont have this cent in their server but they are offering cent account and ppl...
Hi there, I need to know, when I switch from M5 to M15 on the chart, does it take the last 14 minutes, and place the candlestick in the 15th minute and then work the rest of the chart back accordingly, or where does it get a beginning or end for the timelines? TIA
Hi, Any body know how to use the indicator of RSI Trend Catcher by John Smith (2008)? Thank you.
Ok, sharing my thoughts here today, with full expectations and high hopes. I have been studying forex for a while now, and I have been focusing particularly on two very promising strategies; Index of strength strategy Bill Williams strategy I have spent a considerable amount of time on...
  Decision-making error  (161   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Who makes market entry decisions and how? My forecasts are almost error-free, but I cannot follow them myself for some reason, can someone explain? There are screenshots here
Alluramin widzac, ze dostarczane przez producenta "jest feromony dotyczace doroslych mezczyzn, które sprawiaja, ze kobiety postepowac oburzajace dla pozycji." Alluramin -które feromony dotyczace doroslych mezczyzn alluramin allegro, alluramin cena, alluramin poderwac, alluramin producent, alluramin...
[Deleted]
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform expanding its functionality further. The new version contains a number of enhancements making trading in your favorite browser even more convenient. Launch the web platform and try all the innovations in action: Added the ability to set chart...
Not sure if anyone faced with this issue? I have Upgraded laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and suddenly my MT4 won't work. Try to download MT5 direct from MQL5 and during installation, ask to key in Proxy server address. and can't proceed at all. Hope someone in the community can assist.
The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms now support China UnionPay system. Clients of this system can make purchases in the Market, pay for virtual hosting, order exclusive trading robots and subscribe to trading signals. Being one of the largest payment networks by value of transactions...
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform expanding its functionality further. The new version contains a number of enhancements making trading in your favorite browser even more convenient. Launch the web platform and try all the innovations in action: Added the ability to set chart...