General - page 1109

Based on the Stochastic This is a completely free trading system. When Stochastic is above its moving average, it signals an uptrend, in this case we open only long positions, sell signals should be ignored. When it is below its moving average, it signals a down trend, in this case we open short...
I use Wine to run MT4 on my Macbook. When I try to download an indicator whit the new Download button found on mql5.com, the website asks if I already have MT4. I click yes and nothing happen. I think it is supposed to open mt4 and download the indicator. But, because of the emulator, MT4 is not...
  EUR USD  (11   1 2)
Every one knows EURUSD goes down and have a weak support so it will decline down from 1.0 please share your ideas about this single currency.
I am writing my MBA dissertation on the impact of HFT and Dark Pools on Financial Markets and would really appreciate any journals, articles, papers etc. on the topic you could let me have. Thank you very much Will
  Lagless Moving average  (15   1 2)
Hello, Does anyone know about the PLA Dynamical indicator ? What about the "anti-reverse" option ? is it another scam ? Can this "option" be added to a Jurik Moving Average for example
USDJPY: Having taken back all of its intra day gains to close flat on Monday and triggering a corrective weakness on Tuesday, USDJPY remains weak and vulnerable on pullback in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 122.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 121.50 level. A...
DFID.org is an independent information resource dedicated to finance and technology. Today it is a commercial project partially focused on charity and social welfare. Part of the fees that we charge for advertising spaces we give to those in need for their social needs. All this happens on a...
I am trying to automate a relationship on MT4. If MACD becomes greater than 0.00000, and MovingAverage A crosses (becomes greater) than Moving Average C, and then then buy at0.1. If Moving Average A crosses (becomes smaller) MovingAverage B, and MACD becomes smaller than 0.000300, then take profit...
EURUSD: Having rejected lower prices to close flat on Monday, EURUSD corrective recovery risk is now expected. This is coming on the back of the pair’s past week losses. We expect a recovery higher to build up in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0600 level where a violation...
Is it possible to set the Y-axis to reflect logarithmic or scaled? this is especially useful for consolidation, reversal or consolidation rectangle patterns. Thanks
Hi all,   I want to use trailing stop on mobile MT4 platform, how ever there no such functionality available. Please suggest some indicator or EA with which I can apply trailing stop on  mobile MT4 platform.      Thanks. 
[Deleted]
i want to creat try vertion for my ea how to creat try version for my ea ??
UP DOWN NEUTRAL DON'T KNOW
does any one know about renko chart. how this works and details about this, i search on google, and maximum results come from forexfactory, but i want the basic concept of this chart. TIA
 Canot fund the tool for moment
Why there is no trading signal? I follow the article produced by ea:https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/171 chart euruse 1m. Code used downloaded. why ?
What do you think about the Forex Live Trading Competitions? What prize is acceptable and what kind of rules make a trading competition professional and exciting?
What do you think about the Forex Live Trading Competitions? What prize is acceptable and what kind of rules make a trading competition professional and exciting?
EUR/GBP The primary trend of EUR/GBP is bearish on charts and price is taking resistance of the trend line in its 4 hourly chart. In 4 hourly chart the price is sustaining below 200 day SMA and taking resistance of 50 day SMA indicating downtrend of the pair. It is having an important resistance at...
  Oil refuses to break  (15   1 2)
Oil has found a good support at the 41.24 level and it has formed what it appears to be a descending triangle or pennant on the daily chart. To the upside, the 44.00 could act as resistance, but if oil breaks to the downside, the 40.00 level could act as support.
GOLD: GOLD looks to weaken on bearishness following its the past week losses. While the 1088/98 zone remains unbroken, its broader bias remains lower. On the downside, support comes in at the 1070.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1060.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will...
Hi. With new version installed (Build 910),  use of CopyTime does not work for backtesting. When I use this code line below and run on backtesting, I get the latest time for current server time for today which is wrong. For example, if I backtest from 2012 8 Aug 12:00. The first Tnew[0] value...
A Berkeley professor has found a pattern in when the Fed leaks secrets about monetary policy U.S. central bankers not only regularly leak secret information about monetary policy, but the leaks are so predictably timed that a savvy investor without access to the leaked information could make money...
Hi Freinds, We are here for some live discussion so now the topic as per subject I am pasting an chart image where my indicators telling me some position a per daily trade. Please look at chart. As per gray indication recently reverse fro over sold condition and after reverse again going to south...
[Deleted]
  GOOD VPS-HELP  (1)
I need good, easy to setup VPS providor... ANd affordable.... Thanks in advance
In the week ahead, market players will focus on a flurry of U.S. economic data due on Wednesday for further indications on the strength of the economy and the likelihood of a December rate hike. U.S. markets will be closed Thursday for the Thanksgiving holiday and Friday will be a half-session day....
The US Federal Reserve meet tomorrow and markets will remain cautious as to potentially impacting rhetoric/action in advance of the regular FOMC meeting in December There's been plenty of talk in the comments sections here about the "expedited, closed" meeting scheduled by the Fed for 11.30 am ET...
What kind of software license is used for the open source publications in the code base?
help my metatrader haven't tab signal on terminal how add signals tab