General - page 1586

Understanding the fundamental drivers of currency rates is the foundation of grasping price movements. Here are some suggestions: Get to know the major economic data reports from all the major economies. Understand the importance of expectations versus actual outcomes. Anticipate alternative...
Pivot points are used by traders as a predictive indicator and denote levels of technical significance. When used in conjunction with other technical indicators such as support and resistance or Fibonacci, pivot points can be an effective trading tool. Pivot points are calculated using the high, low...
After trend lines, markets tend to place the greatest amount of emphasis on period highs and lows as points of support and resistance. You can pinpoint support or resistance levels from highs and lows by simply noting the price high or low, but give yourself a few pips of latitude (5 to 10 pips),...
To determine support and resistance levels that correspond to the trend lines you’ve drawn, you simply need to place the cursor of your charting system on the trend line at the current time period. your charting system should display the price value of the cursor placement on the right side of the...
Operating exclusively on time frame of 5 minutes I have demand immediately to understand the trend to great time. I have modified this indicator: Past Regression Deviated,to see only the trend line. I wanted to get other three trends line calculated on three different time frame Practically: on...
  Big Profit Ea  (7)
Hello
When choosing a Trading Signal provider, clients are often offered evaluation period in which they can test its performance. Positive profits in this period can mislead clients to purchase fraudulent services. In this article we will give you a simple tool to estimate how really good the Signal...
Hello, i have a minimal example that will crash metatrader: #import "python26.dll" void Py_Initialize(); void Py_Finalize(); int PyRun_SimpleString(string code); #import int init(){ Py_Initialize(); PyRun_SimpleString("x=42"); Py_Finalize(); return(0); } From what i have read elsewhere using string...
Please what does it take to become a forex broker? I will be happy to have the detailed report to be sent to my mailbox - frx@exactgroups.com. Thanks.
Hey everyone, I'm sure there are varying levels of experience here when it comes to trading. Some of us have been trading for years, while others are just starting out, I'd like to get everyone's take on how long they have been trading & how they think experience helps traders(if at all). So here's...
Hello everyone. I'd like to teach this system: Perfect Majin Strategy created by me. I think that an EA with Stop Lose 100 pips and 50 pips Limit Order would be perfect. Would somebody please program my strategy for an EA with the following rules? Buy: When a semaphore Level 3 upwards ... the...
July 23 (Bloomberg) -- Warren Buffett’s option to buy shares of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., part of an agreement reached at the depths of the credit crisis, has earned a profit on paper of about $2 billion, a return of more than 40 percent. Goldman Sachs today passed $162 in New York trading for the...
Hi all, You are invited to check this signal Wamy Wamy | Rent a Signal This is what I call true trading on daily basis with many pips. This signal is young but very promising it is rated #5 on RAS by Signal Performance Factor. Don't be fooled by tight spread traders, scalpers may work well for the...
Hi, I have attached the formula for a custom indicator RMO in txt format. Can someone kindly code it for EA for MT4? Thanks in advance.!!!
BOSTON (MarketWatch) -- Toll Brothers Inc. before Wednesday's opening bell said orders for new homes rose in the latest quarter from the year-ago period for the first time in roughly four years, providing more support to housing optimists who say the market is stabilizing. The Horsham, Pa.-based...
Hello, I am looking at a service for a VPS and they list 4 memory models from 128MB to 1024MB, so what is the minimum memory requirement for running MetaTrader 4 in a VPS. Bill
I know this has been posted here before but there doesn't seem to have been a resolution for us newby's I've used email alerts from behind a proxy server from work with no problems. When I try and use yahoo or gmail from home it doesnt work, even though I've triple checked the options fields
Is there a way to place a permanent horizontal line at the chart shift mark which does not shift when the chart scrolls to the left? Please note.... I know how to draw horizontal lines. I am only looking for a method to put a permanent line on the chart which does not move. Applying a background...
Hi Guys! I just registered to this forum cause I have a question and know that I am on the right place to get the answer. I traded with ActivTrades but I want to switch to another broker because I am not happy with their executions. I found an interesting promotion for 20%bonus on initial deposit in...
  Ea bablo4es  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello all in the RAS I presented mine EA which is working for me long time enough to be sure in it. All questions are welcome. ID 494 will be only available. I cant support a lot of terminals. Sorry. ID 494 minimum deposit is 4000. And lots better 0.01 and leverage at least 100 Here is an update of...
  entry at open  (1)
I do not know much about coding EA's or if this already exists. If it does please help me find it. I read a strategy that i have tested a bit manually (1 month forward) with good results but would like to give it a much sterner test. It should make a buy entry when the market gets to 50pips above...
Running EA on the EachTick format. Need script to "PAUSE BETWEEN TRADES". Tried to setup a 1 HR delay before the EA would start trading again, NO SUCCESS . EA has a tendency to keep opening positions (False Positive's) after the initial open position has been closed, because the key criteria...
Our Broker recently changed qoutes to include an extra place, in particular on the GBP/JPY from 000.00 to 000.000 This has caused EA to place orders at 1/10 of their intended position. ie 120 point stoploss now 12 point, same with other orders. This caused a string of incorrect trades to be placed....
By HANNAH SELIGSON Published: August 10, 2009 BEIJING — Shanghai and Beijing are becoming new lands of opportunity for recent American college graduates who face unemployment nearing double digits at home. Even those with limited or no knowledge of Chinese are heeding the call. They are lured by...
Hello, please anybody know how to make DDE work with decimal pricing (fractional pips) like EURUSD 1,12345? Everything works when using regular pricing (4 decimals) but with 5 decimals, I keep receiving just N/A in Excel. Thank you very much, Robert
Please I need somebody to help on how to use pending orders. I tried all the pending order to take a position on the trading platfrom which is meta trader 4. To my surprise, the order were executed and there were not to figure on the proift/loss column whether I gain or lose. I do not know what...
  VPS wanted  (16   1 2)
Hi all, I am running a very good EA (ID 11358) on RAS but my VPS (swvps) always has problem. I am wondering if someone can advise me a good VPS based in the UK ?. Thank you in advance, Power FX
I have begun using "pubslisher" on my websites but see that it won't take many more weeks before I have an extremely long report due to the number of trades. Is there any information available to a non-programmer (such as me) which would allow the publication of monthly summaries, or past month...
  Engorge or will be shrinking  (13   1 2)
we could share our small winning idea on - profit target : (taking profit limit ) >> 25 to 45 pip PROFIT >> within 40 min to 6.5 hours time span (time duration) Do you have your favorite method if you would like to share please enclose instruction A-B-C-D-E A - List the indicators...
  API MT4 for .Net  (8)
Hi, someone could explain me how to use MT4 APi in .NET with C# ? Should be created a Visual C++ wrapper ? Thanks !!