I don't understand, is this really possible? Or is it a tricky one? - page 7

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You call them a broker, but the CB licence looks like a forex dealer.

It is not a brokerage licence. Two big differences. We are not talking about brokerage services at all.

A forex-dealer is a professional participant of the securities market that enters into agreements in its own name and at its own expense with individuals who are not individual entrepreneurs on the terms and conditions of margin trading, the obligations under which depend on the changes in the rate of the corresponding currency and/or currency pairs.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%80

Дилер — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Ди́лер — физическое или юридическое лицо, которое закупает оптом продукцию компании, а затем продаёт её в розницу или мелким оптом (например, автомобильный дилер). Форекс-дилер — профессиональный участник рынка ценных бумаг, заключающий от своего имени и за свой счёт с физическими лицами, не являющимися индивидуальными предпринимателями...

Server Muradasilov:

All the links you gave above, in other threads, are irrelevant.)

Here is the only place where everything is in accordance with the law - a non-profit self-regulating organization in the financial market.

Soon every broker will have its own NSO. This is already wrong. There must be one association under the auspices of the regulator. All the rest is an attempt to protect their interests.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A Forex dealer is a professional participant of the securities market entering into agreements on margin trading conditions in his own name and at his own expense with individuals who are not individual entrepreneurs, the obligations under which depend on changes in the rate of the corresponding currency and/or currency pairs.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%80

Since you cited the link...))

Note the phrase -"Undertaking the obligationto quote securities,... ". It is the dealer who quotes the securities, not some mysterious quotation provider.

It is the dealer who publicly announces the price at which, he, the dealer, undertakes to buy or sell something.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Since you cited the link...))

Note the phrase -"Undertaking the obligationto quote securities,... ". It is the dealer who quotes the securities, not some mysterious quotation provider.

It is the dealer who publicly announces the price at which he, the dealer, undertakes to buy or sell something.

I am amused by the clause that some brokers have recently introduced in their terms and conditions - profits made on non-market quotes will not be counted.
so why the fuck are you showing non-market quotes?!!!

danminin:
It amuses me that some brokers have recently introduced a clause in their terms and conditions - profits made on non-market quotes will not be counted.
so why the fuck are you showing non-market quotes?!!!

This clause has always been there ))))

Server Muradasilov:

This point has always been there ))))
Well, they've started to emphasise it now. and list it in the main rules.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I've lost track of life)). Gotta check it out.

Yura, happy unblocking.) No more politics.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yura, happy unbanning.) No more politics.)
You're confused. I didn't get banned. No more politics.) Maybe Zaytsev?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You're confused about something. I haven't been banned. No politics either.) Maybe Zaytsev?

Yesterday was crossed out.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yesterday was crossed out.
Yes? I hadn't noticed. I think I wrote something yesterday.
Reason: