Help a silly newcomer

Good afternoon!

Please help a newcomer (not particularly intelligent, since this can not figure it out).

I can not figure out the sum of the lot on the cent account.

My current opinion is that to reduce risks I should trade 1-3% of my deposit on one order. Let's say we have 1000 cents in our account, how much is it in lots?

Probably 0.01 to 0.03

worldweb:

Good afternoon!

Please help a newcomer (not particularly intelligent, since this can not figure it out).

If I want to decrease risks I should trade 1-3% of my deposit on one order. Let's say we have 1000 cents in our account, how much is it in lots?

If you have a leverage of 500 it is enough to have 1-2 thousand lots.

Google search trader's calculator... You type in your position where the stop is and where the take is... It will show you the risks...

worldweb:

Good afternoon!

My current opinion is that in order to reduce risks I should trade 1-3% of my deposit on one order. Let's say we have 1000 cents on the account, how much is it in lots?

Newbies are not stupid, they are just inexperienced ))

1000 is equal to $1000 on a cent account.

Then we need to decide from what we're counting 1-3%, from depo-loading or from risk in SL.

1. From depo-loading. Suppose that leverage is 1:500, EURUSD=1.03750, Depo currency is usd. With one lot of 100,000 EUR, we will have a margin of 100,000*1.03750/500 = $207.5. So, for a margin of 1%, it is necessary to enter the lot with a margin of $10. Lot = 10/207.5 = 0.048, rounded to 0.04.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Beginners are not stupid, just inexperienced ))

1,000 on a $1,000 cent.

Next we need to decide from what we are counting 1-3%, from depot loading or from risk at SL.

1. From depo-loading. Suppose that leverage is 1:500, EURUSD=1.03750, Depo currency is usd. With one lot of 100,000 EUR, we will have a margin of 100,000*1.03750/500 = $207.5. So, for a margin of 1%, it is necessary to enter the lot with a margin of $10. Lot = 10/207.5 = 0.048, rounded to 0.04.

2. the trader's calculator is the easiest to use, although you can calculate it yourself, it's not complicated.

It's all complicated for beginners)). He needs to know how much I will pay if I buy or sell here and the rest will come)) But he's good for starting with cents....

Yuriy Zaytsev:
It doesn't matter what kind of leverage you have !
If you enter with 0.01 lot you will have the same loss and the same profit with any leverage.
Advice- don't look at the leverage, forget about the leverage, the risk should be calculated only in real losses.
If you have entered with 0.01 lot and have made a loss in any given %, you have to cover your losses.
They don't tolerate losses of 3%, some don't tolerate 10%, some more.

p.s.
The large leverage simply allows you to go in again and again, it is the same as borrowing and then borrowing again and again and again.
Herczyk has a great phrase of wisdom - leverage has ruined more Jews than Hitler.
+++ That's right about the shoulder... If you don't know how to use it, stay out of it.

It is not only the risks that are cut, but also the risks of substantial gains. Have good entries and work with the whole deposit. If you can't play with the whole deposit you don't belong here, you'll deposit a normal amount later and you'll lose it psychologically.

worldweb:

Good afternoon!

If I want to decrease risks I should trade 1-3% of my deposit on one order. Let's say we have 1000 cents in our account, how much is it in lots?

It means that loss on 1 trade should not exceed a certain %. On a cent account, like on a regular account, 0.1 lot = $1 for 10 points on eurusd, or 1 cent on a cent account.
To be honest, it's all nonsense. You either know how to trade or you don't. If the expected payoff is 0, you will inevitably lose a profit.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
It is not only the risks that are cut, but also the risks of substantial gains. Have good entries and work with the whole deposit. If you can't play with the whole deposit you don't belong here, you will deposit a normal amount later and you'll lose it psychologically.
What do you mean playing with the whole deposit... ??? What kind of gambling addiction is this?
Reason: