General - page 1080

Has anybody idea, How to OPEN & READ out-side TXT FILE on WEB SITE? Using MQL5 or MQL4 code on Expert Advisor
From Goldman Sachs: Euro: FX Forecasts: We maintain our EUR/USD forecasts of 1.04, 1.00 and 0.95 in 3, 6 and 12 months, which we reverted to on January 21. This implies EUR/¥ at 127, 125 and 124 in 3, 6 and 12 months. Motivation for Our FX View: We continue to believe that EUR/USD and EUR/GBP will...
5 things to watch out for The Fed removed its assessment on the balance of risks. What was the internal debate?The international outlook. "Foreign economic developments, in particular, pose risks to U.S. economic growth," Yellen said last week.Path of rate hikes. The Fed projections say 4 hikes, the...
  Windows 10  (155   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
A new operating system is expected to be released in the summer. And one of the innovations is the new Microsift Edge browser. But only at the same time as the announcement of Microsoft Edge, the company has announced that it is abandoning the further development of Internet Explorer, which has been
my terminal trades many currency pairs. i would like to save the trading reports for filtered pair? how to do?
Hello, I bought an indicator from mql market which was installed into my MT4 and was working good. But yesterday my windows (windows 10) was updated and after that I can not attach the indicator into MT4. Built in and custom indicators are still working good except the indicator which I installed...
Can Mladen or some smart guy make a small modification in my profit protection ea. You can only add round numbers in the Trailing Stop but i would like to have a comma in the numbers for example 1,5 pips in stead of only round number 1 pip. Thanks!
Hello everyone, I am totally new to this and I am looking to subscribe to a signal provider . What is a good broker that works with most signal providers? thanks
Hello, I am follwing signal with balance 1500$ (leverage 1:400)and I have 500$(leverage 1:500). He start with 0.01 then double 0.02 etc... my always 0.01...its cuz my balance? can I do anything?
Hello All, I have a few questions. 1. When I subscribe to a signal, and the signal does a few trades, and then I unsubscribe... Will my trades get sold eventually if they don't have a stop-loss? Since I am no longer subscribed, does that mean I have to manually sell them? 2. When I am subscribed
Hi, i'm looking for a EA with this logic: 1) If the trader manually opens a buy trade, the EA have to set a pending sell order of the same size of the buy trade. The distance of the pending order is needed to be setted in external variables (let's call it HedgePendingDistance.) 2) If the opened...
Dear Community-members, I intend to create a portfolio of signals. Obviously I can not do it under just one login because of the one account, one signal rule. I therefore tried to create a second login with the same email address. This unfortunately seems impossible. Is there any easy way to...
The EUR has been capped on the back of ECB President Draghi reassuring yesterday that the central bank will not hesitate to act should it be necessary. Most interestingly it was stressed that in the light of the recent financial turmoil, the state of transmission of monetary impulses by the...
Hello dear Forex Trader, I am new member here. And also new to Forex as well. I want to learn Forex well. How could I know that. Though as a first step I am following MXTrade. Is this well enough? Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks a lot!
Later than advertised but now out Might be prudent to wait for stronger inflation before hiking for the second timeHe's taking a conservative approach to policy in the near termExpects more meaningful rate hikes in 2nd half of the yearIt may be worth erring on the side of accommodation given the...
  Please HELP me  (1)
Respected, I am newbie and need your help, I need very simple code help I want to put Label i.e. 1 on last closed H1 candlestick kindly help me
Hi all, I'm having this error while trying to renew subscription to signal. The error mentioned : Server Error. 403- Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have the permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. Can anyone advise? Thanks
Today market is too slow i think that and it is hiding a coming big volatility
1:1 3:2 2:1 Other (add comment)
Currency investors should consider buying EUR/USD this week, advises Credit Suisse in its weekly FX pick to clients. The trade is macro-technical driven. "Our technical analysts are long EURUSD on a tactical horizon, looking for fresh buying around 1.1162/54 to 1.1300 and then 1.1376. We are...
I have a simple question for the forum members: Can Oanda show that you have enough free margin in Oanda's MT4 platform and then execute a margin Closeout based on the fact that they have a different number for "Free Margin" in their own FxTrade platform? I always trade in MT4 and it clearly shows...
The Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX) has launched a new financial product — single stock futures. The exchange currently offers 15 equity futures, and intends to increase the number to one hundred by the end of the year. Now, you can trade the single stock futures of five US and ten...
Goldman Sachs is talking up both sides of oil and gold trades Analysts from Goldman Sachs are on Reuters saying that oil prices don't have much further to materially fall. That's odd because at the start of the month they said prices are likely to chop in the $20-$40 range for the first half of the...
  Happy New Year 2016!  (31   1 2 3 4)
Dear friends! We wish you a happy New Year and Merry Christmas! Let it bring you professional success, good health and infinite strength for new achievements. May the coming year grant happiness, good luck and prosperity to you and your loved ones! The year 2015 was very special for MetaQuotes as...
Under the current volatile environment we see EUR/USD mostly contained within a 1.11-1.15 range, rallying during risk off periods and selling when the world feels like a better place. For now and barring a tail risk scenario, we see moved outside this range as short lived and we would treat them as...
A fact of Forex trading is that most traders take their profits as a result of an emotional impulse instead of exiting the market at a pre-determined target or from a pre-planned exit strategy. As a result, traders who exit a trade on emotion typically take much smaller profits than they would like,...
The ECB president testifies to European Parliament lawmakers at 14.00 GMT Draghi speaks before the European Parliament's Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs and answers questions from its Members. Are we likely to hear anything off-script from Super Mario ? I don't think so but these sessions...
The latest version of the MetaTrader 4 Web platform features the full set of Bill Williams' indicators. Six more indicators for technical analysis are now available on the web platform: Alligator, Fractals, Market Facilitation Index, Awesome Oscillator, Accelerator Oscillator, and Gator Oscillator...
[Deleted]
The latest version of the MetaTrader 4 Web platform features the full set of Bill Williams' indicators. Six more indicators for technical analysis are now available on the web platform: Alligator, Fractals, Market Facilitation Index, Awesome Oscillator, Accelerator Oscillator, and Gator Oscillator....
Hello guys, My first post here. I’ve been trading for about 2 years nowbut I’ve just recently tried the signal services. I’ve got no issue when receiving trade signals. But myquestion though is this: Can I close a copied signal on my own even if theprovider has not yet closed it? suppose I...