Who or what is stumbling around

More than once I've noticed that as soon as I have big plans or bright ideas to develop a robot, problems arise that are completely beyond my control and derail those plans.

A recent example. My mother lives with me all winter and I take her to the countryside from spring to late autumn, which is how the house is bought. It was agreed that I would take her to the village at the end of May.

I have a brilliant idea how to deal with losing orders with lots. I started to work inspired: I drew a scheme, developed a class system, composed a program, everything went great, my heart sang.

Suddenly, my mother bursts into hysterics: we have to leave for the village right now. It turns out, the first farmer has come there, all huts are opened, windows are broken, etc. Nobody lives there in winter, it is a pure dacha village.

I had to throw everything to hell, go shopping, urgently buy food, get my son off work, he has a sort of van, look for glass here, go to this village ... in short, the whole plan down the drain.

And it's not the first time, it happens all the time.

What's that got to do with it? You'd be tempted to believe in the existence of dark forces ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

More than once I've noticed that as soon as I have big plans or bright ideas for developing a robot, problems arise that are completely beyond my control and derail the plans.

Well, that's always been, is, and probably will be. That's the way it is.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Well, it's always been, is, and probably always will be. That's the way it is.)

So what's that got to do with it? There is a sense of a non-accidental process.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So what does this have to do with anything? There is a sense of a non-accidental process.
With the fact that the world needs to be saved and Volchansky sits at his computer and, as usual, does absolutely nothing. The usual story.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
With saving the world and Volchansky sitting at his computer doing nothing, as usual. The usual story.)

That's not true, filter class. I dug around the Matlab site and found several interesting HP filter implementations in Matlab sources and decided to port them to MQL.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
With saving the world and Volchansky sitting at his computer doing nothing, as usual. The usual story).

:D Superman has more important things to do.

I can spend a week without communication with anyone or distractions, send everyone away if it's not something vital... Today I finally bought some summer clothes, I even do not have time for shopping and cooking usually, it's good that I have a personal woman who can cook and who is very happy when she can hang out with friends and no one distracts her from the super important thing to rub her tongue :)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not true, filter class. I've found several interesting HP filter implementations in Matlab sources and decided to port them to MQL.

I understand, but do those around me understand?)

I am reminded of a joke.

The commission discharges a madman from the asylum.

- Well, now you know you're not a grain of wheat, don't you?

- Yes, yes, of course I know. But the question is, does the chicken know that?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Advice; when you write or trade for real, don't come here ...The aura here is very bad .(I even rewrote it twice when writing this).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So what's that got to do with it? You get the feeling it's a non-random process.

Have you been to church lately?

I've got some stuff going on too, only in a different way, haven't been to church in a while - I need to go.

The problem is that I had three surgeries in three months, two on my elbow and one on my jaw, and I had a fight with my wife (we don't live together yet, but I'm already skiing).

I even got in a really bad situation with my elbow - I got so drunk that I had to break my elbow with a piece of glass that was about 6mm thick that it cut my arm really badly and then I got bursitis. Then I had a gum cut and a tooth pulled.

I also set up my plans and everything seems to be going great - and then bam, some kind of problem happens.

Somebody's had it!!!

Vladimir Gribachev:

Have you been to church lately?

I've got some stuff going on too, only in a different way, haven't been to church in a while - I need to go.

The problem is that I had three surgeries in three months, two on my elbow and one on my jaw, and I had a fight with my wife (we don't live together yet, but I'm already skiing).

I even got in a really bad situation with my elbow - I got so drunk that I had to break my elbow with a piece of glass that was about 6mm thick that it cut my arm really badly and then I got bursitis. Then I had a gum cut and a tooth pulled.

I also set up my plans and everything seems to be going great - and then bam, some kind of problem happens.

Somebody's been through it!!!

And, uh... the darwin prize goes to you today.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

:D Superman has more important things to do

I can spend a week without communication with anyone or distractions, send everyone away if it's not something vitally important... Today I finally bought some summer clothes, I even do not have time for shopping and cooking, it's good that I have a personal woman who can cook and who is happy to hang out with friends and no one distracts her from the super important thing to rub my tongue :)

How did you manage to tame such a wonderful personal woman? What baited her, what kind of bait? ))
Reason: