General - page 1074

It's easy to write a martingale EA. But how do you exit the martingale position?
The European Central Bank (ECB) cut the deposit rate further into negative territory, from -0.3% to -0.4%, while the main refinancing rate was surprisingly cut as well from 0.05% to 0.00% and the marginal lending facility was lowered by 5 basis points to 0.25%. Moreover, the QE program was expanded...
EURJPY: Having the cross turned higher on recovery on Wednesday, further upside momentum is likely in the days ahead. Support comes in at the 124.00 level where a break will aim at the 123.50 level. A turn below here will target the 123.00 level with a breach turning focus to the 122.50 level....
Despite widespread expectations of European Central Bank easing at this week's meeting, the euro maintained a firm tone around $1.1000 Wednesday. The market fretted a repeat of the December meeting, where the euro popped over four big figures higher when the ECB did not deliver what global investors...
Can you guys please take a look at this statement: http://www.forex21.com/downloads/bt/POWERFLOW_Statement.pdf And let me know what do you think about the trading, how you like the strategy. Is martingale used? How about grid or averaging? Is it a safe and good strategy...etc. I wanna hear your...
Broker may charge commission fee for each deal, also broker may charge it instantly or at the end of trading day/month. Anyway, it's important to know current commission rate before open position
I don't get it. Why would the broker not allow me to set SL on any of my trades???
I would like to send each trade opened/closed from my MT5 client to a MySQL database. Like i am issuing trading signals to that database. How can i do that? I am a beginner with MQL5.
void OnChartEvent(const int     id, const long   &lparam, const double &dparam, const string &sparam){ if (id == CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK)   { Print("The mouse has been clicked on the object...
Hello all, as you can see below. by using the same properties in the CCI indicator to make it FIXED MAX. = 100 & FIXED MIN = -100 Is it same to leave it as default (zero) or there are some deficiencies???? E
Mike Reed – Read the Greed-Live! Course Hi everyone! I just received this CD from a supplier. I have looked it and found many interesting points in the work view of trade issues from author has a some issues I do not completely understand issues about it. I want to share it with you in hopes that...
hi all i have very good support and resistence indicator i want to add this to my indicator i m using icustom function but everytime it return 0 please check my code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
. Deposit rate: current -0.30% SG forecast: -20bp to -0.50% Consensus: -10bp Forecast range: no change to -20bp 2. Asset purchase programme : current €60bn/month until March 2017 (sovereign, ABS, CB) SG forecast: no change Consensus: no change, 60% chance of programme expansion by €10bn to €70bn 3....
I have attached a daily chart for EURCHF. I observed 2300 pips movement in one day!!! What could be responsible for such a movement in one day?! Anyone please?
CADCHF CADJPY CHFJPY
Westpac 'high conviction trade' added Analysts at Westpac added a short EUR/USD trade ahead of the ECB decision. They write in a note to clients: "Last week's two bearish signals out of three producing a sell on strength order that was filled at 1.0995 (stop at 1.1110). We are wary that Draghi will...
It would be great to be able to use custom indicators with the mobile versions of Metatrader 4 and 5. Is there any future plan to add such a nice feature to the mobile versions?
  Mystery Chart  (3)
So yesterday evening 9:35 Central Time I closed out AUD/USD at .72902, as you can see in the image attached. Yet there are no candles or even wicks showing at that level from that time last night. WTH?
Is there any upper limit for the number of objects can be placed on a chart?
The ECB needs to surprise this week, not because of markets, but because – given the trend in core inflation – the existing policy mix is behind the curve. Given the political economy within the ECB and what is now priced in money markets, we think the biggest margin for surprise will be to step up...
  Drawdown  (1)
Hi, any one could explane difference between maximal drawdown and absolute drawdown? In some backtest they are very different and i would like answer to appreciate an EA. Thanks in advance.
Up Down Risky Don't Know
Hello all I am looking for some help. I subscribe to a signal and for the gbpnzd pair I get a loss when the signal provider makes a small profit. I'm sure it's the difference in spreads from different brokers. What broker is advised for lowest spreads and what are the benefits of Ecn account. I'm
The ECB will be in focus when it meets on Thursday, notes Morgan Stanley. "With negative rate criticism becoming widespread, reaching from the G20 towards a weekend report by the BIS suggesting that long-term costs of negative rates exceed short-term benefits, markets are becoming increasingly...
LONG FOR 86.000 THEN HIGHER FOR 90.000 LONG FOR 86.000 THEN FALL TO 80.000 SHORT FOR 83.000 THEN RISE TO 90.00 SHORT FOR 83.000 THEN FALL TO 80.000 NO IDEA
This community need a hero who make profit from 100 USD to 100000.. :) Is there anyone to make it?.. Who want to be hero of MQL5? :)
Gold has been hailed as the “new black” in 2016. But after the precious metal’s best start to a year since 1980, signs are emerging that a newfound love for base metals could overrun the gold rush, says Citigroup. Gold GCJ6, -0.17% is up almost 20% this year so far, easily outperforming copper HGK6...
hi. i run my ea successfully on several broker platform (mt4 , 4 or 5 digit ) , but when i run it on windsor platform i have this error. for windsor the symbol is named as " EURUSD@" as below picture , and the error code is: and the error code refer to...
Have No Update in long time here . . The GBP/USD pair turned lower in the wake of achieving a noteworthy resistance around 1.4250 last Friday, and tumbled down to 1.4136 so far today, with the dollar for the most part more grounded against its European rivals. Exchanging close to its every day low,...
Hi . I need access to past data - Ask & Bid data I know "CopyTick Function" do copy ask data &... in array. but this way have a problem Problem 1 - limit 2000 tick Problem 2 - This function just work in Market hours But I know all data more than 2000 tick & any time unlimited exist on my hard...