labouchere money management system code? Anyone have one?

I would like to test the labouchere system but cannot find a code anywhere. I am not a programmer and would not know where to start. Anyone know where this money management code is in the community to copy?

Hope this will met your requirements:

input  double   calculated_amount   = 300;      //Amount For AUTO Lot
input  double   calculated_lot      = 0.01;     //Auto Lot Size Each Amount
double   Lots;
void OnTick()
{

//--- Lots
      Lots = AccountBalance() / calculated_amount * calculated_lot;
      Lots = NormalizeDouble(Lots,2);
}

Unfortunately the search on this pages does not give any answer, but just google for "labouchere system mt4"

Mohammad Soubra: Hope this will met your requirements:
      Lots = AccountBalance() / calculated_amount * calculated_lot;

Bogus.Risk depends on your initial stop loss and lot size.

• You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
  • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
  • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out

Mohammad Soubra:

Hope this will met your requirements:

What's the point to answer to a topic when you don't know the answer ? Your code is not related to Labouchere MM at all.

You could just have ask more explanation or do your own researches. I don't understand you.

Carl Schreiber:
Unfortunately the search on this pages does not give any answer, but just google for "labouchere system mt4"

Google search.

Reason: