General - page 1528

Can you trade like this?  (12   1 2)
Please open attachment to see todays trades and current open positions. Please visit my page: iownfx | Rent a Signal iownfx
what is wd?where can download it? I know dc is data center.
  "Broker is Busy"  (2)
Below are entries from an MT4 Build 225 log file; can someone please explain how/why these errors occur? there is an EA running. I can find many references to "Trade Context is Busy", but none referring to this issue. 2010.03.15 19:11:08 '555555': order sell 1.00 EURUSD opening at 1.3681...
  No Loss Trending EA  (15   1 2)
i need help this would be a no loss ea only if someone could script it please like this: I need an ea that automatically opens a buy and sell order and then all buy pending orders above the market price and all sell pending orders below the market price at x number of pips away with no take profit...
I thought a few might find my modified RSI interesting. I like to see the smoothed vs standard before making a decision. I also threw in a stepping line to see if that was very useful, but I don't use it much myself! Comments welcome. Download Here More will be coming!
We have system with low risk, please read it: Signal trade: GBPUSD, EURUSD Signal method: Counter Trend, Price Action, Trend Following, Signal use STOPS: Yes Signal use HIDDEN stops: Yes Signal use TRAILING stops: No signal use PROFIT TARGETS: Yes Single TP: Yes Multiple TP: No Signal TRADING...
Hello guys,i just thought to share this with you about the Forex and Gold signal provider i use,mehn this guys are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!...i havent regretted subscribing to their ssignal services bcos it has all bein profitable for me as trader...i made over 800pips from their signals in March while i
Hello guys,i just thought to share this with you about the Forex and Gold signal provider i use,mehn this guys are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!...i havent regretted subscribing to their ssignal services bcos it has all bein profitable for me as trader...i made over 800pips from their signals in March while i
Some articles are useful for newbies, maybe i will read them again in the future. I want to set it as favorites,but there is no such fucntion for setting as favorites, Also,it is difficult to find the articles that i have ever replied. All of that is easy in http://www.mql4.com/, but it is...
Hi everyone.Does anyone know of a way to compute the bar count of the bars ONLY on the screen, not the total bars on the chart?An alternative would be to get the earliest datetime on the screen only (not on the chart).I'm trying to make a fixed-pip grid indicator that doesn't 'shrink' up when the...
In MT4 this worked OK: #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteA(int hWnd,int lpVerb,string lpFile,string lpParameters,int lpDirectory,int nCmdShow); #import void OnTick() { ShellExecuteA (0,0,"Notepad.exe","",0,SW_SHOW); } When debugging it goes through the ShellExecute command with no error...
  Breakout System  (1)
My system. Use s/r and Martingale. I will post the results in this area. thanks
Hello all yo' fisher's, I am not new to this board. I have lurked here for several years. This is my first post. I hope some of you take the time to read my post. First of all though since I am here I want to say thank you to all of the people on this board that have shared their info with me. I
Coming soon ok here we go , some of you may remember the original thread i started some years back and some of you may remember the threads i started about trend trading, well the clue to idenfifying correct areas of support and resistance are previous peaks and troughs to the left of the current...
Few days ago, I got frustrated because I didn’t know how to copy music files from iPhone to my laptop. Then one of my friends recommend me Tansee iPhone Transfer. And I found that it is worthy to try it. With Tansee iPhone Transfer, I can copy iPhone songs to new computer or notebook and share...
hi, I get the error Array out of rnage with the following code. Please hlep me out of this. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| RMA_Minor_shift.mq5 |//| http://www.mql5...
Daily Trading Strategy Report: AUD/USD - Ojective Met with 154 Pips Profit Written by imperialFXonline.com Objective met: Minor top formation at 0.9078 Time: May 12 2010, 04:56GMT Rate: 0.8900 Strategy: Target Met Position: Short at 0.9054 Target: 0.8900 Stop: Retreat from 0.9078 points a downward...
  Martingale @ ras  (1)
is anybody using martinrage? why should be used 1-2 pairs????? if yes - how can i setup the ea? "but the most important thing is that you use only with 1-2 pairs of the following, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD or NZDUSD"
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_plots 3 //---- plot high+1/4 #property indicator_label1 "high+1/4" #property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE #property indicator_color1 Red //---- plot midum #property indicator_label2 "midum" #property...
Hi im looking for somemone to help out with any of the indicatosr below (Step ma) , it works on the "old" 4 digit charts but not now on the " new 5 digit charts have had a look around the code but cant see any reference to digits or the like , any help on this would be great and appreciated............
I would like to forward test several EA's at the same time on multiple pairs and be able to keep track of the results. How can I set up multiple demo accounts at the same broker and be able to switch back and forth to keep track of these results? Thanks
Hi! I just noticed that MT5 don't have the shortcut keys for deleting objects in the object list. ie: Ctrl-B -> Show Objects List for Current Chart, Alt-D (missing) to delete objects, Alt-P (missing) to edit object properties, Alt-S (missing) to show/select the object. Hope the developers can...
Daily Signals 12/05/2010 EUR/USD Buyat 1.2638 SL 1.2608 TP 1.2678 GBP/USD Buyat 1.4907 SL 1.4867 TP 1.4947 USD/JPY Buyat 92.66 SL 92.36 TP 93.06 USD/CHF Sellat 1.1112 SL 1.1142 TP 1.1072
in the .chm help file of MT5 terminal-->User Interface / Toolbox / Trade it say Margin level — percentage between the level of necessary margin and available margin means but I found Margin level not equal to what the help file say like the picture attach the margin level in MT5 is...
http://www.ForexDeveloper.com simple form to fill out, fast turnaround time.
  Strategy Tester questions  (13   1 2)
1. Where is the visual mode? 2. Where it allows to select cores? If I select core 2, then core 2 is used, core 1 is abandoned. 3. Why gaps in the data? EA ran on EURUSD M1 ; Display is date, time, EURUSD bid, USDCHF bid. 4. Inconsistent runs? This is another run: Not only that, but sometimes...
Hello, I want to build my own Expert Advisor for MT4/MT5. Where can I find a (full) software who I allow me to apply "all my knowledge" in my future masterpiece ? If you can provide url from 4shared.com rapidshare, ... this could be helpful !!!!! I wait for your answers
Dear all, I have encountered the below error(showing on the Experts tab) with getting the time zone: Error obtaining PC timezone from GetTimeZoneInformation in kernel32 .dll. Returning 0 My PC timezone is GMT (+08:00), no matter which one I set(perth, taipei, bejing), it always show the above error
FX Coliseum is a moderate manual system based in technical analysis, where 4 simple and exponential moving averages, stochastic, MACD divergences and/or Fibonacci levels are used depending on the market conditions. It is traded most of market conditions, up and down trending as well as ranging and...
  Traderex Signal  (2)
I have stopped providing signals.