General - page 1032

Daily Report on July 01, 2016 In a speech in London overnight, the Bank of England (BOE) Governor Mark Carney stated that more stimulus to the UK economy may be deployed over this summer after the shock decision by voters to leave the European Union last Friday. The UK benchmark rate, which has been...
In a veritable frenzy of forecasting banks have been busy revising their targets in light of the climactic change caused by Brexit The EUR/GBP pair spiked higher after Brexit, from a pre-result low of 0.7595 to a post-result high of 0.8383, it is currently trading at 0.8358, threatening to break...
  Option/EA  (4)
Hello, Is there a possibility to use Expert Advisers on Binary option, Thank you.
This thread is designed for me to share my demo trades on the forum. I'm not sure if I will share my trading strategy or not at this point. If I decide to share the strategy at a point in the future, I will create a new thread specifically for that. I've attached a screenshot of my first trade. This...
As a function of the UK's "Leave" decision at the June 23 Brexit referendum, our economists have materially downgraded their expectations for the UK and European economies vis-à-vis the rest of the world. In the same context, we are making material revisions to our forecast set.  Having been wrong...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 Sergey Golubev, 2016.03.30 18:50 Forecast for Tomorrow - levels for EUR/USD and GOLD (XAU/USD) EUR/USD: ranging below 50.0% Fibo support level. This...
Hedge fund legend George Soros thinks the vote for a British exit from the European Union is bringing calamity to the world's financial markets. "Unfortunately, Brexit has not only created an opening to reinvent the European Union — it has also aggravated two looming dangers," Soros said...
 Hello  Is their a lighter, faster or newer range bar ea the one i use stalls during any volatility.  Or is there anything i can do to make it run smoother? Bars are down to 3000 cant really think of anything else.
The USD response to the UK's decision to exit the EU marks a shift in how the greenback trades with risk appetite. For most of last year and until just recently the dollar behaved like a pro-risk currency being positively correlated with changes in global risk appetite. However, in the run-up to the...
Daily price is on bearish breakdown related to Brexit result by the breaking key support levels to below: the price broke 100 SMA/200 SMA area to be reversed to the primary bearish market condition;1.3835 support level is broken on open daily bar to below for the bearish market condition with 1...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Press review Sergey Golubev, 2016.03.31 14:41 USD/CAD Intra-Day Fundamentals: Canada's Gross Domestic Product and 51 pips price movement 2016-03-31 13:30 GMT | [CAD - GDP] past data is 0.2%forecast data is 0.3%actual...
  Binary option  (4)
Hello guys, Which strategy is the best to use on Binary option?
I'm long-term bullish! Carry trade! Whee! I'm long-term bearish! I expect uncertainty to persist, which means lower demand for the higher-yielding currencies. I'm short-term bullish! I'm short-term bearish! I don't really have a strong trading bias at the moment, buddy. I...
It there any company who allows news trading? Which one? Thank you? 
EURUSD: Having EURUSD closed higher on Wednesday, it could face further upside. This development if seen will aim at its key overhead resistance at 1.1130 zone. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1...
Daily report on June 28, 2016 On Tuesday, Sterling gained for the first time since Britain?s vote to exit from the European Union, as the recovery in investors? appetite for higher-yielding assets curbed the demand for US dollar, safe-haven gold and Japanese Yen. The pound rose against its major...
Daily Market Analysis by CapitalStreetFX
Brexit has hit the pound hard but the euro is doing quite well. Here is their view, courtesy of eFXnews: Markets have calmed down overnight with GBP and less liquid G10 currencies regaining some lost ground. At the same time, USD and JPY – arguably the biggest winners of the Brexit selloff – have...
Hey fellows, I'd would like if is possible for an EA close limit orders after the the main order is closed. I mean, in a hedging ea, when the robo puts limits orders to cover up the trade but didn't use it, can the ea closed this specific limit order or I have to follow the trade, wait to finish...
I Cannot follow the signal , I subscribe the signal around 3 months. But I found that my account cannot follow the signal since 2 weeks ago. It was worked for over 2 mths. What is the problem?
Markets are stabilising after the brutal (and according to some market observers excessive) moves in the immediate aftermath of Brexit. Investors are starting to ask whether the summer lull associated with tighter trading ranges and subsiding FX volatility is about to start. We still think that the...
Hi there, I use multiple terminals on 1 PC, mostly to allow me to test EA's etc across different brokers. It can be very irritating to copy EA's/Indicators/Scripts that I have written between the different data folders, to test them across multiple platforms, and at the same time make sure you...
Below is GBPUSD H4 chart. MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots GBPUSD, H4, 2016.06.29 MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo After Brexit there was a large gap of 178 pips. Now from the lowest price of 1.3119 upward trend is progressing to 1.3532. It is also a large...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Press review Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.01 09:07 Ahead of NFP: Fundamental Forecasts by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Nordea Bank AB and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken (adapted from the article) 2016-04-01 08:55 GMT | [USD -...
Comments not related to " Communicate with developers via Service Desk! "
French President Francois Hollande pointed out a loss of status for London on Wednesday, as the city will lose the advantages of the EU's single market following a Brexit. Last year, a court in Luxembourg allowed euro-denominated trades to be cleared in London, and Hollande pointed out that this...
I'd quickly reassure the markets. Giving them what they want to hear is important in times of uncertainty. I'll keep mum on the subject until I know more about the steps available to my team. I'll launch a currency intervention to tell investors that we mean business. I don't know....
  Help on VPS  (1)
Hi all,   I just subscribed to a VPS into MT4 and behavior is strange: => I though it was to trade 24/7 with your EA without even starting your own MT4 is that the case cause looks like for me it's not running ? => Since I migrated, my allow auto-trading EA option has be deactivated is it normal...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Press review Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.05 20:45 NZD/USD Intra-Day Fundamentals: GlobalDairyTrade Price Index and 37 pips price movement 2016-04-05 15:27 GMT | [NZD - GDT Price Index] past data is -2.9%forecast data is...
Hello every one, I find an example in mql developer book regarding the filing arrays as: void OnStart()   { //--- declare dynamic array int a[]; //--- set size ArrayResize(a,10); //--- fill first 5 elements with 123 ArrayFill(a,0,5,123); //--- fill next 5 elements with 456...