a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 308

Alex, good day! <br / translate="no"> Alex, no interest in discussing real figures? About the 3rd wave on the pound and on the yen (on the monthly charts) finally confused... )) On the pound, it seems to be forming (so it seems to me) since July 24 on the daily charts a Flat corrective figure with a strong b-wave. Very similar... although up to this point, I have never been able to detect any kind of correction. About the "informal rules of logic" - that's something with something)) Neely must have been learning how to code. I've tried my hand at this chapter like no other...)))
On the yen I expect a fall to 107,50 and then a comeback to 118 at least, what do you think?
Alex, do you have a channel formed on the EUR on the 4h chart? I think it has done, but the yen is traded so negatively that I started to doubt it.
Then, I would like to say to the doubters, that I am sure I did not visit this branch a year ago for nothing... I have gained some faith and optimism. I have a certain faith and optimism. Because what Alex has said really works. Alex, I've been opening trades on 5-Minutes and I'd say my entrance was such that the price went against me by 3-5 pips. And once I`ve defined exact price for myself and it was a "miracle" )))). And so the main problem is the confusion in 3s and 5s. And the most important problem is in determining the proportionality of corrective figures... The problem with the book...))) is like with a very beautiful and inaccessible girl... I went this way and that... and she(((((

Always with respect,
Gianni

There is an interest to discuss, but there is almost no time.

s.w. I just had a daughter three days ago. :)))

Regards,
Alex Niroba

<br / translate="no">

It's just that my daughter was born three days ago. :)))

Regards,
Alex Niroba.

Alex, congratulations!!!
That must be very cool! I'm glad that such miracles are happening in people's lives, in your life!!!
Life takes on even more meaning...)

Congratulations

I sent you address via ICQ

Zhenya

Alex, there are some interesting pictures. If you have time, get in touch with me.
As for the correction in the pound, which I clearly "smell", we can assume that the pound does not have much time left for a spurt.
Are people expecting the eu at 1.55-1.56?

PS it's clear you're not up to Elliot and the market right now )

Gianni

з.ы. просто у меня три дня назад родилась дочка. :)))

С уважением,
Alex Niroba

Alex, congratulations!!!
That must be really great! I'm glad to see such miracles happening in people's lives, in your life!!!
Life takes on even more meaning...)

Congratulations

I sent you address via ICQ

Zhenya

Thank you for the congratulations!!! :))))))))))

Alex, there are some interesting pictures. If you have time, get on the chat. <br / translate="no"> Regarding the correction on the pound, which I clearly "smell", we can assume that the pound doesn't have much time left for a spurt.
Are people expecting the eu at 1.55-1.56?

PS it's clear you're not up to Elliot and the market right now )

Gianni

Zhenya, no free time left at all.
I also expect a reversal on the Jew, or at least a pullback
from 1.5040 (plus/minus 5-10 pips).

Better send me the pictures by e-mail: niroba (c) bk.ru,
If you have some time, I will certainly have a look.

Sincerely,
Alex Niroba

Alex Niroba
Alex, excuse me, I just have a question which only you can solve... The guys from ...... are predicting the start of the 5th wave, and I have an upward correction to 1.4910-1.4935 after which a corrective C wave to about 1.42-1.4275... If there is interest to discuss or give some advice... I'd love to hear what you think...

Hello,
I would like to thank Vladislav, Solandr and all the participants. I have found Vlad's approach to trading to be thoroughly developed, and I have come across useful ideas and advice from many forum participants. I would like to ask how reliable Elwave 7.1 forecasts are from a mathematical point of view. Maybe someone has understood in details how this programme is built.
I am trading using calculations of this program, indicators Parabolic SAR, X_VAD.
I've been trading minilots for about a year now, but as you understand everyone wants to add some performance to their system. Unfortunately, the old links to Vlad's EAs do not work. Can you post the link to the raw Expert Advisor that uses Murray levels, approximation and Hurst. I would like to check what and how in practice.

Hi!

I have a question for Andre69 on the matter of differentiating wavelets.
How to use filters of differentiated wavelet in DWT? More precisely, in practice just to differentiate the filter does not work, because instead of a wavelet filter we get something else that has nothing to do with multiplescale analysis. The problem is finding the correct, modified filt. Has anyone encountered such a problem? Feel free to reply to my email b739@mail.ri

to SGN

Andre69

You can use DemoCharge2005 v1.1.1.9 compiling GIF file or SnagIt v8.2.3.

And the hoster, for example, http://rapidshare.com

Thanks for the tip on the hoster. Put a video file there (one so far). Those who want it can get it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/42092574/CWT_movie1.Zip.html

Didn't get the rest, but thanks just in case. I do not use any intermediate image files. The result of calculation (after proper scaling) is written directly to the video file via codec frame by frame. No problems - all automatically. Codec is simple and widespread (Microsoft Video 1 - MSVC), so it should play everywhere.

I gather no one has been discussing ideas on this forum for a long time. Mostly purely programmatic stuff. So I don't see the point in developing the idea, it makes more sense that MT5 or "blue" forums are suitable for this. I'd rather describe the details there, and here some intermediate data, this forum likes numbers.

wave analysis is a very useful thing)))
Reason: