a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 2

ну сам подумай. если он вручную за два месяца заработал 2.5 mln, то нафиг ему вообще чегото автоматизировать.

So it's a demo. He will not be able to trade in the real market either. And the Expert Advisor does not care whether it is real or not.

Everything can be done in a simpler way! The programmer opens a real account for 150 USD (or for the minimum amount that he will be allowed to open it). Increases the balance to a sufficient level that they can painlessly withdraw their 150USD (or the funds invested) back, which should occur in a few days. And then he insinuates himself that he has DEMO :o)! That is, in fact it turns out that he returned the money invested and then play for "FREE" :o). Well, if he manages to earn, and then accidentally plummet a couple of million, in fact it turns out that was 0 and left 0. And he managed to get the money back!!! Well, this time it did not work out - no problem, you can try it the same way again. You have 150 USD in your pocket again, right? (practically everyone does that). Well, this method can be modified according to the developer's desire in terms of the amount withdrawn in time (will it be only 150USD or 15.000USD - the developer himself must decide this :o)).

Personally, I'd have no problem with this result on the demo myself would have sat for 2 months day and night at the computer, and then, with 2.5 million in my pocket, I would just finally gave up on FOREX and on work! :o))))) And I wouldn't even think about automating anything, let alone with other people. Because in the case of a real development of an automatic system with such a stunning effect and its distribution in the masses, there would be an inevitable change in the nature of the FOREX market. If everyone waits for entry-exit points according to the system, the market will never reach those points, or not at all as it would if it were a normal course of events now.
Now, when everyone rides a different bike and because of the great variety of models of these bikes, the market has a certain stationarity of its properties. This is basically what all automatic systems work on (everyone has their own). Of course, in real trade you can talk about some 10% to 300% monthly profit on automatons, but not about 150USD->2.5Mn for 2 months.
Although miracles may exist somewhere!:o)
Can the author just post his idea here on the forum for evaluation or it is automatically a trade secret? If it is a secret, I immediately recommend the author to spend 1-2 months studying the principles of MQL4 programming and creating an Expert Advisor. ONLY in this case the secret will remain secret, because it will be known only to the creator!

$-)

Good afternoon, gentlemen. <br / translate="no"> Thank you so much for responding to my request.
Honestly, I did not expect to receive so many suggestions.
I will certainly consider all the suggestions received and let everyone know my decision.

Regarding the "doubters", I am not going to change anyone's mind or prove anything.
I do not care whether you believe or not - that is your right.

Regards,
My regards, Alexey.

You're acting strangely anyway :)

2Alex Niroba. When you've made your first million, you'll be sure to post here. Preferably with an account history. Then we will have more optimism.
Good luck.
By the way, happy birthday to all.

$-)

I am very curious to know what you would do if you were me?

I would spare $150 and make a couple of million by hand. I emphasise that I wouldn't spare any money to eliminate the human factor.

$-)

$-)

$-)

Мне очень интересно знать как бы вы поступили на моём месте?

Не пожалел бы $150 и вручную заработал бы пару лимонов. Подчеркиваю, не пожалел бы, что бы исключить человеческий фактор.

Is it really about $150? Of course not!
In life, I am engaged in another line of work, which is in no way connected with FOREX.
At the same time, by today's standards, I have a decent monthly income.
FOREX for me is like a hobby, which I have been hobbying for 2.5 years.
It's very tempting to make 2.5 million in 2 months and "retire", but do not forget,
that the results on the demo account will not guarantee you a stable income
on the real one. I know guys who have had great results with demo accounts,
but have lost everything with real ones.
As soon as you start trading in a real account, emotions get in the way of making a correct and well-weighted decision
!
But the computer does not give a damn, it simply executes the algorithm, which is built into it.
As for making money manually, too many calculations are required,
and in real time. And calculating on a calculator is very difficult,
is cumbersome and there is a high probability of making mistakes.
I am sure you need a program for calculations!
Sincerely,
Alexey.

Paññana. I advise you to get a real account. Make basic deductions in excell. and trade
manually. For sure it would be good to test the strategy and make sure it works, but that's time and nerves.) Better in parallel :)
Reason: