Historical data problem

Please do not move this thread. There is a problem and it would be nice to clarify it.

My Backtester tells me 11 % quality ticks. I don't know why ticks mentioned here because i set OHCL 1 Minute and the backtest is based on hour bars.

When i go on symbol and load hour bars for the same timeframe as backest i get a sufficient number of bars.

It is not in line of what the backtester says.

Find attached 2 screenshots. One is the download, the other one shows the backtest.

Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Files:

This thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/247060 is about same issue?
if yes so why two threads?
Historical Data MetaQuotes Concept: Who is responsible
Historical Data MetaQuotes Concept: Who is responsible
  • www.mql5.com
As you know, the MetaQuotes concept makes only sense with good historical data...

Sergey Golubev:
This thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/247060 is about same issue?
if yes so why two threads?

Sorry no:

One thread is about who provides data.

The other thread is about poor data or error in using data during backtest.

chinaski:

Sorry no:

One thread is about who provides data.

The other thread is about poor data or error in using data during backtest.

I think - the broker can correct this historical price "deal #1815 buy 0.05 EURUSD at 3.36273 done".
If the broker does not want so - select the other broker.

Because the data/quotes are not unified: some brokers are having good data, some of them - not ... and it may be slightly different from one broker to an other.

------------

Because when the coder created EA (scalping, or trading on high/low of the open bar, and so on) and he told that his EA is very good in backtesting - the main question will be the following: which broker?
I mean: the performance of some systems/EAs depend on the data of the broker ...

Example - iTrend indicator on Brainwashing system/EA (the value depends on the broker's data - good one or bad one), and BrainTrading system ...

"Select another broker". This is a big step. My choice is because of its good prices and symbols and the broker told me he is not competent for data.

This has to be clarified first.

Just made an uninstallation, cleanup, reinstallation. Same problem.

I wrote to the service desk about this and have to wait for answer.

It should be first cleared who is the data provider, the broker or MetaQuotes.