Indicators with alerts/signal - page 74

COTtrader
COTtrader  

Triple CCI Woodie SMA 50 line cross

Already done. Here it is with the ZL Alarm plus JMA as a bonus.

Keep looking around. There are plenty of indies already completed. Nothing new under the sun, or so "they" say.

COTtrader

"Ken"

oneprint:
hi

im looking for an alert for the triple woodies cci when the trend CCI crosses the zero line. i would like it to alert once a time bar crosses the zero line and closes and another option were it alerts once a price bar cross the zero line.

the woodies CCI attached has an alert option but it does not work!

thanks in andvance

Ze
Ze  
vince-ac
vince-ac  

email alert

well, i tried to do it myself,lol. nothing happened. so, would one of the programmers here please add the send email function to this indicator. i would be eternally grateful. ps. if there is a simple explanation on how to do it, well i will give it another try. the last i tried to copy the code off another indicator that had the email. did not work??? thanks again......vince

vince-ac
vince-ac  

code

i have looked thru all that stuff for the lines of code to add to my indicator to make it send email on up or down cross. couldn't find it. ps. verizon has a sms service c alled vtext. just email a message to (phonenumber@vtext.com) and it comes thru as a text msg. so , all i need is the email fuction to get it to my cell, which is my initial quest. thanks.........vince

vince-ac
vince-ac  

email

thanks newdigital for trying to help,

i saw this code in that indicator, but i don't know how to apply it to the indicator that i am using

vince-ac
vince-ac  

need help

i know it must be somewhere, but cannot find it yet. am looking for alert/email indicator for breaching high or low of previous candle, (up to weekly). any help would be appreciated. thank you

jimmyjames
jimmyjames  

Email Alert

Can someone add an email alert to this?

Ie - "BUY" or "SELL" with pair/price at alert time with time

BUY GBP/USD @ 1.9500 0100 GMT

Thanks

sovo1970
sovo1970  

Hi, I need help in modified this to alert only once at the price cross the breakout... thanks

emersond
emersond  

Audible Alert - Standard Deviation Indicator

Hello, could someone please create a popup alert that pays a sound for

the commonly known indicator listed below.

Standard Deviation (with a period of 7)

The alert should come when the level hits 0.0006

Thanks in advance!

Emerson

emersond
emersond  
Fxfix:
Here is the Mt4 Std Dev. indicator showing a histogram. A setting of 6 works best.

Thanks, however does it give an alert and play a sound?