Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1593

Hi Experts,

I downloaded an indicator from the Codebase, I am asking for help everywhere but no one is helping, today I decided to post here. I am only looking for a simple solution to add Alerts at the specified levels in the RSI Indicator. I have attached the indicator, the original name of the indicator is RSI Candles V2 but I renamed and I also added levels in the indicator. What I am looking to have is when the RSI Level (Candle) closes at <60 level and >40 level. it should send me alert like Popup, Sound and mobile. 

Around RSI 60 Candle Closes RED it should alert

Around RSI 40 Candle Closes Blue it should alert

I am also attaching screenshots. Please help me. 

Regards

Tufail

Files:

Hi there, i want to ask how can i find open trade when candle close above(for buy) or below(for sell) the line expert, thank a lot 

Does anyone have the mql4 of this indicator, I found the same one with 2 different names, but I never found it in the mql4 extension so I can make edits.

Files:
Sem_totulo.jpg  139 kb

Hello expert coders. I find this indicator very helpful as it is non repainting, and when you use it along with other indicators. However, may i ask if anyone can put Alerts with it? Appreciate it much. Thank you for the help. ❤️

Code Base

Boa_ZigZag_Arrows_Duplex

Nikolay Kositsin, 2018.03.01 09:21

Two Boa_ZigZag indicators with different periods, which appear as arrows on one chart.
Reason: