Indicators with alerts/signal - page 68

Great indicator

Please, can someone write an alert for this great indicator (when the line direction changes)?

This would be great

this is unbelievable. i am trying to search in this thread two very simple indicators with signal but i am not finding.

cci with signal (i tried "cci signal" and there is not any results)

and i want too rsi signal BUT when crosses line 50 up and down.

can anyone help me?

may thanks.

I need someone to add sound alert for snakeforce indicator when it histogram blue begin touch the 0.1 level and red histogram begin touch the -0.1 level as per picture.Thanks and highly appreciate if someone can add that sound.

I don't know how to use this QQE indicator so you have to google. I don't have the source code either.

mysqueeze

Can someone make this indicator give the level of the current histo bar?

and a alert when it closes and has crossed zero?

thx

par sar w/email alert

Im looking for a par sar with email alert, I promise I have done a search of this thread. If there is one somewhere plez point me to it.

support & resistance

How about someone putting a alert when price gets to withing 5 pips of the lines on this indicator.

I almost forgot if its not to difficult a different sound for upper and lower lines

banzai:
I don't know how to use this QQE indicator so you have to google. I don't have the source code either.

Here's the new version. Still, no source code.

Hello, can someone program audio alerts to the attached indicator, please?

Thanks in advance

business plans

hi to all,

for better profits in trading i am looking for examples of forex trading business plans. i have a van thrap book that has a example of a day trader business plan. it seems to be a starting point but i need real world example..

any comments, suggestions, or advice?

peace robert

Reason: