TP @ open

Time frame 4 hr

broker: Fxopen

U said SHORT, r u sure?

BK

Me too, short from yesterday at 2.0284 on the 1H

SL @ 2.0334

Brockers

Just want to show that the diferencies betwen brockers are very big. On both pick. are same setting of indicators on same curencies. It is running for life demo signal colections.

Files:
whc.jpg  240 kb
x-trade.jpg  214 kb

bkoori:
U said SHORT, r u sure? BK

hi BK,

Yes I'm short on GU (no worries it is demo account). Anyway my standing now are not so good (-24 pips). It do went to +20 plus earlier but I'm still gonna wait whether it can make a new high or not. When I enter the trade stoch level is below 80 and pointing down. Well we'll see how it goes...

This is my chart when I enter the trade

ImageShack - Hosting :: zigzagplusstochly5.gif

Late entries?

Guys, what are your take on late entries? How do you feel about jumping on the wagon when the price has moved +150 pips from the arrow entry for example?

Any thought on this?

G/U down....

i miss the right entry....

but i m in now......

You guys?

enter too early....2.0288

hopefully can survive...because the gbp is sxxk right now.....

what re they thinking

3 times repaint in 3 days.....what?see my attachment.....

Files:
gbp_down.jpg  234 kb

when the whole world expect it go down.. then.. we will see

Please excuse the interupption...

Our thread author seems to trade with a simple screen and it is represented here from the beginning. He posted this thread to get an EA and I think he has a signal service too...he seems to have the integrity of not advertising here and is just sharing and reaching out for an EA that might make his life easier for him and his clients...

I may be wrong here...but we seem to be experts at complicating things...me included..

I do not have time to trade this even with the four hour and sound alerts...I need an EA...

Programmers he has earned your help...and I think he will share with the trading community and not commercialize it...(I hope not) He has already shared some of his stuff....This is a two-edged sword...a system that works and if the EA is posted...someone else may commercialize it...decompile it...pimp it....etc...

This is the reality folks...face it...

ES

baggermatsch:
when the whole world expect it go down.. then.. we will see

I just got in 2.0317

SL: 2.0345

BK

Reason: