Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 46

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

No. If we take a five-digit point as the difference between levels, and draw all of them, we can see from the history that there are more levels than extrema.

Each extremum on a higher TF is more important than on a lower one. It's modest, so as not to be noticed. But I'm not an eagle.

VVT:

and from this you can make a prediction?

You can, using Gerczyk's levels you can predict a rebound or breakout, but to do that you have to 1) draw the levels, 2) see how price approaches them to understand which is more prone to a rebound or breakout

Sergey Lazarenko:

You can use Gerchik's levels to predict whether a breakout or rebound will occur, but to do that you have to 1) draw the levels and 2) see how the price approaches them to understand which is more prone to a rebound or breakout.

Sergey, I agree with you. There is a level where the price will stop. And on this level it is possible to go forward without any slippage. But this is a skill available to only a few people.

Sergey Lazarenko:

it is possible, using Herczyk's levels you can predict whether there will be a rebound or breakout, but to do this you must 1) draw the levels, 2) by the way the price approaches them understand, what is more prone to a rebound or breakout

What is a level indicator?

VVT:

What is gerchik, a level indicator?

Google Alexander Gerchik, how to trade from levels, and the answer will come right away.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sergei, I agree with you. There is a level where the price stops. And at this level you can go forward without any slippage. But this is a skill available to only a few people.

Yes, that's true, but the point is this: the algorithm for level identification is described, TVX (breakout, false breakout) are described, but trading using the Gerczyk's method requires some trading skill, it's like driving a car: you easily learn the rules, but to follow them correctly you need some practice

Sergey Lazarenko:

Google Alexander Gerchik, how to trade from levels and the answer will come right away.

You open the topic Gerchik and discuss, I'll pass)

VVT:

You open a thread Gerchik and discuss, I'll pass )

I'm begging you, it only gets cleaner when you get out of here and have to explain something to you... less sadness

mmda

VVT:
Mm-hmm.

The people who trade on his theme are really making money on stocks, he gets paid 40 euros a month to have access to his channel, 1900 subscribers now, and here you are with your stochastic, which has lost a hundred thousand before you, you lose, and after you lose, and you're still saying I won't watch Gerczyk, I will watch the stochastic. So much for that.

Reason: