Indicators with alerts/signal - page 77

Visual alert for TDI indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177803

hi mate

jerami:
Anyone kindly help us to add alert in RSIOMA_HHLSX_rev or RSIOMAv2. Alert when rsi cross the ma. Indicator Attached

this is very intersting indicator , how long u been using it?

could u add alerts to it?

i am gonna use it , i will let u know the result.

thx again for sharing it

good luck

Very amazing

mason:
this is very intersting indicator , how long u been using it?

could u add alerts to it?

i am gonna use it , i will let u know the result.

thx again for sharing it

good luck

Yup, I'm also using it around a month. A good trigger for ob/os. Hopefull a kind person will add alert for us.

Visual Cross indicator

Hi there,

Is there anyone willing to add a visual alert (arrows/dots) to when the DM+ and DM- cross.

I do not need sound alerts, just a visual one would be great.

Thanks

wiseman 2 indicator - alert

hello trader

i got wiseman2 indicator

can anyone put a alert when this indicator show it signal

thank

emas:
hello trader

i got wiseman2 indicator

can anyone put a alert when this indicator show it signal

thank

I see that you have offered only the compiled form of the indicator. You need to post the source code if you want someone to see how it works and add an alert signal to it. With the source code, it should be easy.

Super Trend Catcher (help needed)

I'm working on an EA that identifies the point when all participants in the market (short term, medium term and long term) all agree on its direction. Then based on this 'super trend' I want to use another signal (an EMA or Stochastic etc.) as a signal to place a medium-term trade in the direction of the identified trend.

I have developed the two indicators that I want to use, but am having some trouble taking the next step - creating an EA that automates the trades.

My indicators have the following output:

indicator1 = long, short, flat

indicator2 = long, short

Is there some standard code out there that will allow me to place the following orders:

1) When both are long, I want to place a buy order.

2) When both are short, I want to place a sell order.

3) When I have an open order (long or short) and indicator2 gives me an opposite signal, I want to close the order.

I'm new to MetaTrader 4 and just spend the entire weekend working on my custom indicators. I'm excited to finish my EA and start backtesting and forward testing. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

CelticWarrior.

Plz help editing this script

Hi,

I'm trying to add alert to rsiomav2_hhlsx_rev but still fail. Anyone could help me to look at it.

Laguerre RSI with alert

Laguerre RSI with alert...

has anyone made this yet??? can someone pleasssse help me out with this? all i need is a alert to go off when the Laguerre RSI crosses .25 up and .75 down.

if no one knows how can someone point me to someone that can help me out???

Reason: