Indicators with alerts/signal - page 70

mason
mason  

hi mate

jerami:
Anyone kindly help us to add alert in RSIOMA_HHLSX_rev or RSIOMAv2. Alert when rsi cross the ma. Indicator Attached

this is very intersting indicator , how long u been using it?

could u add alerts to it?

i am gonna use it , i will let u know the result.

thx again for sharing it

good luck

gody6000
gody6000  

hi all,

i need any one help me to put this indc LWMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 in expert to trading live buy/sell plzzzzzzz and thanks so mutch.....

LWMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

gody6000
gody6000  

Patterns1-2-3

hi all,

any one have Patterns1-2-3 indctores pls i need it, thanks for helping me.

cgeorge
cgeorge  

CCI Alert

Hi,

I am trying to find an alert for the cci for when it crosses the 0 line. Does anyone have this? Preferably the alert would remain on till cancelled. Or be able to insert a .wav file for when it crosses. Thanks for your help.

George

fix_man
fix_man  

Hey MT Experts,

Im trying to put an alert in the HMA indicator but where I put the code it seems to send me an email for every tick, can someone fix this problem to only signal an alert when the color changes from red to blue or blue to red..

I think this HMA indicator is pretty good! Thanks in advance

Codeguru - are you up to this challenge, thanks!

Files:
fix_man
fix_man  

Thanks I will try to add it in and see if it works...

fix_man
fix_man  

Yes, it appears to work but what Im wondering is, the signal is sent once only after the present bar has expired but what happens after the new bar is in play, wont it send the signals within the new bar!

Here it is for everyone's use! I also took the liberty to encode the email alert also; all you have to do is select EmailOn: true

BTW: There is another bug - after a few bars have past the 2nd last bar becomes a blank; I dont know why is that but I cannot see where the bug is, maybe some fresh brain can spot the error there!

In my honest opinion this indicator would make a great EA. Someone can try to write an EA using this indicator; better yet just take the indicator codes and add the EA order excution to it; anyone up to the challenge? so far this indicator seems to work best in real time; I have made a few pips just using this as an early buy/sell indicator to trending pairs manually (demo for now) - imagine an automated system!

Enjoy guys!

Files:
omid650
omid650  

is there any indicator that alert on crossing the candles the upper and lower bands ?

I mean for bollinger bands

AltosTrader
AltosTrader  

Alarms Needed

Hello All. I have attached a screen shot of the basics of my trading. I use just a couple of MA's much as per Eagle thread and the Dynamic RSI indicator. The indicator gives very early warning and would be troublesome were it not for the MA's giving some indication of proximity to enter or not enter. I am a great fan of KIS.

I also use a CCI with alarms to exit so that end is OK.

What would be wonderful is the facility to specify a wav or mp3 file in the indicator code when the RSI crosses the MA in the indicator and the ability to send email. I am not expert in coding but if you can simply put in your own wav then I can replace the "*.wav" once I see how it is done.

Sincere thansk to TSD for this facility and to the seemingly untiring efforts of many and especially NewDigital - I dunno where he gets the time or patience.

Sincere thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

Altos.

Oh, when I came to upload it I realised the Dynamic Zone RSI is an ex4. I don't have an mq4. Hmmmm.... well, maybe some of you coder characters may be able to help somehow - Got a work around or an mq4 version anywhere ?

AltosTrader
AltosTrader  

Thank you Banzai

banzai:
Here's the mq4 file

I'll have a look. Thank you muchly.

Altos