can someone help me modify this indicator?

Hello. I need help here, please. Can you modify the indicator so it shows me the past supports and resistances that have been broken? Besides, please help me add an alert when the price has entered a support or resistance. Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Files:
SupDem.mq4  11 kb

What indicator?

greenpipshunter:
Hello. I need help here, please. Can you modify the indicator so it shows me the past supports and resistances that have been broken? Besides, please help me add an alert when the price has entered a support or resistance. Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.08.27 08:00

Freelance

The forum

1. What MQL5 developers think about the Freelance service 
  2. Freelance arbitration - forum thread, and also the rules  here (what will happen if the employer is not logging in his account for many days during arbitration)
  3. Use tips in the Freelance service! - good tread with the instruction about HowTo use  Freelance
  4. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot
  5. Add translation of your Market product or order it in Freelance
  6. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  7. Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code - the thread with examples
  8. Some new Freelance services (translation, consultation, converting) -  the post.
  9. Freelance service new webdesign - the post 
  10. How can I undo or "de-selected" a developer after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance order - the post from MQ

The articles

1. How to implement traders' orders and make a profit in the MQL5 Freelance service 
  2. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot (Detailed Instruction)
  3. Freelance Jobs on MQL5.com - Developer's Favorite Place 
  4. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  5. Do Traders Need Services From Developers?
  6. A Few Tips for First-Time Customers
============

Keith Watford:
What indicator?
I forgot to attach the indicator. I have attached it now. Please check it. Thanks

greenpipshunter: I need help here, please. … please help me … Any kind of help is appreciated.
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

I found this indicator in a public forum online and i really like.
Can someone kindly help me combine it into one indicator that i can apply to a chart... such that if both indicators equals green, it will paint a single color.

Mayowa Daniel Sonaike:

I found this indicator in a public forum online and i really like.
Can someone kindly help me combine it into one indicator that i can apply to a chart... such that if both indicators equals green, it will paint a single color.

read post #4

Reason: