Indicators with alerts/signal - page 75

emersond
emersond  

Oh, ok I understand. I hope someone has time to take on the project. I think it would be useful for members.

How to use it?

Well, the way I use that indicator is when it bottoms out and begins to rise again; I then look for break out trades.

Fxfix:
emersond

No it does not sound off. I was only posting it in the hope that it might have been usefull to somebody who was looking at making an alert for Std Dev.

Cheers!
limpopo
limpopo  
PriNova:
Hello Coders,

i really need the NonLagZigZag with an alert function. this would be great, then i do not have to sit in front of my screen the whole time.

thanks

PriNova

Unbrace, this indicator is dunghill.

kat
kat  

End of bar alert

I am looking for an indicator which gives me a sound alert at the close of the bar. I have searched for this and think that something must allready exist but I don't find anything. Thank you for helping me.

kat
kat  
Michel:
This is a old problem, and I do not know it has a solution. The reason is simple: both indicators and EAs are triggered by an incoming tick, so it's possible to know that the bar is closed only when the first tick of the next bar is received, wich is the open price. To check if the tick is the first of the bar, the simplest way is to check if Volume[0] == 1; if true, this tick is the very first, and dus the previous bar is closed. Now If you want to know if the bar is closed BEFORE that the next bar is opened, you may run a script which loops checking the time. Scripts are not influenced by the incoming ticks flow.

A sound alert at the beginning of the new bar would be good too. Can someone create a script which gives an alert on the new bar?

sohail212
sohail212  

MACD Over 100 or below -100 create alert.

Hello

Can someone please help me create an email alert on MACD 12,26,1, when it cross above 100 and below -100.

Thanks for your help.

ejo3s
ejo3s  

Add alert in camarilla

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for camarilla indicator which have an alert when price reach the buy or sell order ( with tf on it), i've create one but get a lot of error on it, could some one help me to solve this problem,please? Your help would be appreciated.... tq

Regards,

Ejo3s

Files:
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Silver trend alert

thestellaman:
hi guys,was wondering if one of you more knowlegeable guys could possibly stick a sound alert on this indicator for me.........or if there is one already, a possible to clue to its wereabouts,thanks in advance and a pint down the pub next time i see you.............thanks

good trading all...........thestellaman

p.s would it be possible to have an alert on a RSI when it crosses the 50 level,or am i just pushing my luck now..........

p.p.s.....i will remember you when im in the top 10 world traders club

I found this among my indicators is it what you are after??

[attach][/attach]

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

EMA & RSI Signal

Hi f75n89

Here is the indicator you requested, the EMA lengths are set to 40 & 10 and the RSI to 9, all these are adjustable through the inputs tab, the Alerts come in the form of an ARROW on the chart and a POP UP BOX and an ALERT SOUND

Just to check that i have got this correct - The 2 EMA's Cross up and the signal is only given IF or WHEN the RSI is above the 50 level and the reverse is true for a downward move.

The Alert_ONfunction ( Set to false ) turns OFF the SOUND & POP UP BOX but leaves the ARROWS on the chart

If the ALERT is set to ON the following function can be adjusted.

ThePOP_UP_ONgives you the option of having the pop up box ON or OFF but leaves the SOUND still on

Any further questions or if you need the indicator altered just let me know.

[attach][/attach]

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
JoZo:
Hi,

What I need is an indicator that will alert every time the OPEN price of the current bar is BELOW the CLOSE of the previous.

EXAMPLE:

NF

H4

27.3.2007 00:00 C:1.9683

27.3.2007 04:00 O:1.9682

If you have some time to code this really thank you.

Have a nice day

Hi

I have made this indicator for you i think is does what you want???

it gives an ALERT if PRICE exceeds a perdetermined amount like say 10 pips above or below the previous CLOSE. I have just updated the display now that i have had more of a play with this indicator and i think it now has more useful info displayed. You can adjust the timeframe as well with 240/60/1440 etc and 0 = all timeframes so the info figures will change with the different timeframes.

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Added Alerts

k3iroll:
Hi,

I need help to put alert to the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator. I've tried to input the codes for the alert & sound but it is not working. Can somebody help. Attached are 2 files:

1 - The original Heiken Ashi Smoothed file

2 - The file that I tried to add alert but not functioning.

Thanks in advance

Try this - i have set it up with both a pop-up box Alert & a Sound only Alert obviously you can change the wav file to what ever sound you require.

I have only tested it briefly but it all seems to work OK.

cja

09/04/2007

Bad news this Alert worked on the strategy tester really well but alerts on every tick on the live charts. Sorry will continue to look into it. I have removed the indicator until it works properly.

cja