Indicators with alerts/signal - page 67

MrPip
MrPip  

DMI Alert indicator

The version posted earlier gave an alert when dmi + crossed dmi - either cross above or below. No levels were taken into account.

I modified the code to check for the levels as asked. The levels must be input as HighLevel and LowLevel. Default is 25 and 20.

Hope this works as expected.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
Sadly:
I've looked at the code and there doesn't appear to be any user defined DMI input parameters although the code itself sets levels at 20 and 25 so I've altered the alert code to check to see if either of the conditions you mentioned are true and if they are then to send an email (fingers crossed).

I did a quick change to allow setting for HighLevel and LowLevel as inputs to this one. It sends email but still alerts at the cross regardless of level.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
Sadly:
MrPip - I used b_dm_p and b_dm_m to check your DMI values. I believe this is right?

Not my indicator, I just made the mods. Yes the _p is for dmi plus and the _m is for dmi minus.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  

My version DMI_Levels_alert_email looks only at the levels as requested.

Sends email and gives alert when either condition is met for dmi_p above 25 and dmi_m below 20 OR dmi_m above 25 and dmi_p below 20.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
increase:
Thanks for the juice, I added a little to it, to stop it giving multiple alerts and only alert when it crossed first time

I wish I had known that people were paying for indicators with alerts. I have had this one for over a year after making mods for a group at another forum.

If anyone wants changes to indicators or EAs I am available for hire.

I also will continue to donate time when I am not too busy.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
Luffi:
Please guy's add alert function to solar wind indicator on crossing zero line.

Try this one.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  

fixed version of solor wind alert

Luffi:
Thank you very much Mr.Pip for fast reply, but not working, i tested on M1 timeframe.

Found the error. One of the compares needed to be .

Here is the new one.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
a7302435:
The Alert doesnt work in my Metatrader

see post 998

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  

RSI cross 50 alert

amir_rad:
Hi Newdigital

unfortunatelyi do not found such RSI Alert indicator that make Alert only if RSI gets above or below 50 .

so i need a little your help, please.

I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance.

Best regard

amir

Programmers are often busy and cannot code free items at a pace to please everyone.

Here is what you requested.

It was progrmmed quikly so might not have everything you want.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
orion7:
Thank you for posting your crossover alert ind but I am a little confused about the input settings. What I am trying to do is get an alert when there is a crossover of a 7 period ema (applied to close) and a 3 period ema (applied to open). Would appreciate any help you are anyone else could offer.

The 2MA Crossover indicator needed to have price modes for the MAs.

MA1Mode is the type of moving average, MA1 Price is the type of price from the list.

Same with MA2

Defaults are EMA 3 on open and EMA 7 on close.

Here is the modified version with Price added as an input.

Also try the stochastic indicator. I added code for alert copied from 2MA Crossover. Let me know if it works.

Robert