Indicators with alerts/signal - page 34

IFish indicator with alert https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173060/page35

Need help with alerts

Hello,

I am new to the forum and new to metatrader. I am looking for two specific things. I need an audible alert for when Parabolic Sar changes direction. I downloaded the Parabolic alert from this thread an put it in my custom indicators but nothing shows up on my charts when I select it and add it to the chart. Also, I would like to know if there is a way to have an audible alert for the Braintrend1Sig indicator that only alerts me the first time it occurs. When I set the alert function to 1 the alerts keep going on forever(every time the price changes). I just want it to alert me once and then stop. Also is there a way to put my own .wav file in for the alert? Thank you. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hobbit

Here is a sar with alert

Thanks Increase

That shows up great on my chart, To select the alert I want do I just go into the program and change the alert to "my .wav file" whatever i choose? Or do I coose the sound through the options in the events section? Also how does the precision setting in the parameters afect this - i noticed it is not the same indicator as the normal psar. I like this better. Do you know anything about the braintrend alert I mentioned earlier?

Help Adding an alert to RSI

Hi everyone,

could someone please add an alert to rsi when it crosses 60, 30 level, and if possile also arrow on the price chart at the candle this happens

rsi>=60 - down arrow

rsi<=30 - up arrow

Best regrads,

Vlad

Audio Alert on close of candle >/< than a MA

I have just read the whole of this thread and cannot find any such indicator.

Given many of the comments concerning the lagging nature of most indicators, I have been using the actual price as shown by a 1m or 5m candle as this eliminates much of the lag. When compared to short term, offset EMAs or L Weighted MAs it is a very useful tool.

An Audio Alert when a candle closes would be simple way of reminding a trader to check for a set up.....dojis, spinning tops etc are great reversal signals!

Any suggestions or help would be gratefully appreciated.

Jono

zek132:
Hi everyone,

could someone please add an alert to rsi when it crosses 60, 30 level, and if possile also arrow on the price chart at the candle this happens

rsi>=60 - down arrow

rsi<=30 - up arrow

Best regrads,

Vlad

One RSI is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

RSIFilter with alert https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

The other RSI with alert (different RSI) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It was on this thread.

may be the same wich youn want - may be different... don't know

just check it.

Still need help

Hello,

I have seen several people looking for a Braintrend2sig alert and I found one here as well but it repeats the alert every time the price changes. I would like one that will give an alert one time only immediately after the arrow has been drawn on the screen. I don't know if these things are even possible to accomplish. I would really be grateful for any help I can get. I will attach the original files that I am dealing with. The braintrend file is the original(not the one with alert).

If this is an impossible task please let me know. Or if there is somewhere else I should go for help on this I would appreciate that information as well.

Thank you,

Hobbit

Heiken Ashi Alert Popup

I am looking for a popup alert for the Heiken Ashi indicator

When the color changes you have a popup alert

toddanderson:
I am looking for a popup alert for the Heiken Ashi indicator When the color changes you have a popup alert

It should be at least 2 Heiken Ashi indicator alert indicators on this thread.

I know that because I was searching for RSI alert for some post to relpy.

Check this thread.

Alart may be re-coded onto pop-up alert in very easy way.

Just find the post with those Heiken Ashi indicator with alert and someone will code it for pop up.

Reason: