Erman Ardianto  
toddanderson:
I copy and pasted

("HiLo dot below MA"+" "+Symbol()+" "+Period(), MA_Period);

And i am getting errors when i compile, But i will keep working with it

thanks for your help

You can try this,

("HiLo dot below MA "+Symbol()+" "+Period()+", "+MA_Period+"");

I believe MA_Period is a variable right?

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
toddanderson:
Thank you very much

You're welcome

symtec23
symtec23  

forextrend indicator

Hi Newdigital

I have got an indicator called forextrend that I would like an alert put on when the red/blue lines cross over having a new trade direction.

Also, if anyone out there can turn this into an EA, trading daily charts,it would be also be appreciated.

[attach][/attach]

This is a picture to illustrate the indicator in action

[attach][/attach]

Files:
Kale
Kale  

Some new alerts with I created for my friend.

They R a litle diffrent from average alerts becouse of range param.

It's like that:

when eg. ema is 1.2000 and u set range param to 1 then the indicator will alert when the price will be in range +- 1 pip from price. So it will alert on this values:

It may be useful in some cases

Enjoy!

Files:
Kale
Kale  
Kale
Kale  

This indicator can be found here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Kale
Kale  
400396:
hi guys.

i hope you can help me with this question, i have see this indicator on the forum , this indicator look very cool.

use 1 -4 hour chart , buy when histogram is green and sell when it turn to red.

my problem is that i don't know how this indicator works and if it re paint the past is useless, not?

thanks.

You can run this indicator in metatrader strategy tester, turn on visual mode and you will see if it is repainting the past or not.

Kale
Kale  
400396:
BUT THIS IS INDICATOR , NOT EA! I CAN NOT RUN IT WITH STRATEGY TESTER.

SURE YOU CAN

1) open strategy tester

2) set m1 timeframe

3) use macd ea

4) turn on visual mode

5) when the ea tester window will pop up press pause

6) attach your indicator using navigator to this chart

7) unpause tests.

It works for me...

Kale
Kale  
PipHappy:
Hi,I was wondering if someone could make a small change to an existing indicator for me.I have the originators blessing as he happens to be busy with other projects at this time.The indicator is:https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/163/alert_ma.mq4

What I am looking for is to:be able to set rather than a (Range Parameter) Change to: an alert for a (Specific Price from the MA)and to have it Alert -1 time only during the course of a bar with both an Audible & Text Alert which it already has. As this will help me set price targets in accordance with the levels parameter that you can setup in the standard Moving Average Indicator that comes with MetaTrader.So again the only change would be to have an alert at a Specific Price rather than a Range Parameter.

Thanks in Advance,

PipHappy

I found a little while

Try this.

Regards

Kale

Kale
Kale  
kucinx:
thx to kalenzo for helping us, would you mind added an sound alert for the stepma indicator which is beeping when the bar closing above level 2.3 or below level 2.3 , anyone please.thx a lot

Here check this, it triggers trade every time that +- level is passed. Alerts once per bar.

Enjoy!