Xard777

xard777
xard777  
fxbs:
in best Tro traditions:

another slight change

or should we call it:

3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MY_VERSION_OF_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION

p.s. or just simply : (same file, choose whatewer name you like better)

Thanks...I am going to keep this as a TROphy

Xard777

xard777
xard777  
FatherJack:
probably the atmosphere at my place is not so zigzaggy... but not working. anyhow

You are missing files....swing_zz.mq4 & dt._zz.mq4

all the best

Xard777

Nebula
Nebula  

BBStop and Fractal Ind. alerts

Would it be possible to get an alert for the BB stop indicator and Fractals? Also I saw someone ask for an alert for Hull Color Change, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance for the help if possible.

~Nebula

Nebula
Nebula  

Thank you Elihayun

I will attempt to do this with an indicator. Learning this bit of programming would be good for me rather than to rely on others, I appreciate the instruction.

~Nebula

Nebula
Nebula  

Yes that Fisher is a very nice indicator. Is there any negatives to it that you are aware of? Do you have other variants that you find helpful or is the one you have here the best one in your opinion? I am looking at the ADX cross indicators and they are very nice too, but the fisher seems to actually filter poor adx cross signals, very helpful. If you like Fisher you may want to look into ADXcross as well.

A Fisher _yur4k that would change color based on height of histogram (green higher red lower type of thing) woud be helpful as peak is often good exit point/tp point for partial position removal during trends. Anyone interested in this or able to instruct as to how to do it?

Nebula

Edited to say: I have read another thread that discusses Fisher indicators at length and now understand them better.

Nebula
Nebula  

Fisher alert

Thank you Trader79. I will try this and see how it works. I am comparing FX_Fish to Fisher_Yur4ik, there does see to be minor differences. Also a Russian FNCD indicator is interesting to compare, it does not seem to change on recent bars as much. These indicators are very nice esp with Step_Rsi for a filter it seems.

Nebula

Edit: Your Fisher w/ alert is like the FX_FISH indicator in the results it plots rather than like the Fisher_Yur4ik I have that Yur4ik modified to not change the past bars. This is maybe good for me because I am liking the plot of the FX_Fish better than the Fisher_Yur4ik although it changes more, it is not substantial. So thank you very much for creating a zero line cross alert.

Nebula
Nebula  

Could you post that here?

Fix_Man,

If you are successful could you post that HMA w/ Alert here? I use Hma to confirm Fisher signals.

Much appreciated,

Nebula

moneyline
moneyline  

Audible alert when price crosses, or very near EMA...is this possible?

I was looking at an indicator used with another method and I noticed you could change the input parameters to accept different EMA's. I then checked the code and noticed it also pointed to 2 wav files ....even better!

I've posted the indicator because it appears to be almost what I want. I don't understand some of the settings, but I want it to sound an alarm when price gets very nearthe EMA of my choice. (even nearer than default settings!) I want to use it because I don't want to sit at my computer just waiting all day long for the EMA cross. I will then install my own wav file and make the alarm as long as what I need, to wake me up if possible!

If one of you great coders would enlighten me with the settings, and how to adjust them to sound off the closest to the EMA, I would be in your debt.

If this isn't possible, would you know of another sound alarm indicator I could use, perhaps one I can make work with another wav file, not the default one?

moneyline

Files: