Indicators with alerts/signal - page 73

kiwigold
kiwigold  
thestellaman:

p.s would it be possible to have an alert on a RSI when it crosses the 50 level,or am i just pushing my luck now..........

p.p.s.....i will remember you when im in the top 10 world traders club

Here is one

Files:
lipe182
lipe182  

Hi,

First of all they apologize me for my English.

It would like to know if someone gets for a sonorous signal in these two indicators.

Thank you very much!

lipe182
lipe182  

Hello, first I apologize for my English. I would ask you if you have the condition to add a warning by e-mail to this indicator.

Very grateful for the help.

johndata
johndata  

My trading is based on Guppys. Fxbs posted the 2 following indicators in other thread. The second one needs the first to work at the indators folder. The second indicator changes color when 4 ma's change slope. Is it possible someone to add an alert when that happens? It would be very helpfull.

Thanks

John

PipTrip
PipTrip  

rs,

Maybe this will help:

PipTrip
PipTrip  

rs,

Sad to say I've never taken the time to do any alert programming. This is all I can provide as of yet.

trishycamp
trishycamp  
zifx25000
zifx25000  

super signal indicator with parametrable sound alert needed

Dear Mladen

you posted a super signal indicator with soud alert.

i can not find it here !

could U post it back here please

kind regards

jerome

mladen:
Added alerts for Super signals

of parameters :

alertsOn -> general switch for alerts

alertsOnCurrent -> alerts on open (current bar) or previous (closed bar)

alertsMessage -> show alert message or not

alertsSound -> play an alert sound or not

alertsEmail -> send an email message or not

of indicator itself :

I do not know if you know how does this indicator works internally, but... It is looking for "peaks" (highs and lows) and it is trying to do that even by "looking" into future bars too. Any indicator trying to find peaks (remember ZigZag and similar indicators) must repaint in cases when new highs or new lows are formed. Use this indicator bearing in mind that it is going to change signals (repaint) in those cases
PipHappy
PipHappy  

Could someone make a small change in existing indicator for me-Please

Hi,I was wondering if someone could make a small change to an existing indicator for me.I have the originators blessing as he happens to be busy with other projects at this time.The indicator is:https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/163/alert_ma.mq4

What I am looking for is to:be able to set rather than a (Range Parameter) Change to: an alert for a (Specific Price from the MA)and to have it Alert -1 time only during the course of a bar with both an Audible & Text Alert which it already has. As this will help me set price targets in accordance with the levels parameter that you can setup in the standard Moving Average Indicator that comes with MetaTrader.So again the only change would be to have an alert at a Specific Price rather than a Range Parameter.

Thanks in Advance,

PipHappy

PipHappy
PipHappy  

Hi Kalenzo,This is the attached chart I was talking about.

This should make it a lot clearer what I was trying to explain.

Thanks Again for all you do for us here!

PipHappy