Indicators with alerts/signal - page 81

pipsnaper
pipsnaper  

Labtrend1_V1 with Alert

Could someone please add an audio alert to this Labtrend. Thanks so much!

Files:
fxkingg
fxkingg  

How do get an MT alert with text?

Basically what im looking for is an alert that notifies you what's it alerting you for, so you don't get confused when it goes off.

A thing that comes to mind is one of those alerts that pop-up with text, but idk how find or make one. I searched the forum here and can't find smth like that.

Basically i need smth that alerts you and tells you why. Thanks for your help ppls.

sps8
sps8  

looking for percent indicator!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,if there an indicator that shows a percent price movment during the day please post it.

iscuba11
iscuba11  

Confirmation of a good cross using MA's

Need the wisdom of the Forum. What indicator's are best to confirm a crossover of two MA, one slow MA and one fast MA, to help eliminate false signals of chatter when the moving averages are close to each other. The distance between the moving averages is ok, but there must be better ways to make sure the cross is valid. Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave <
iscuba11
iscuba11  

SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4

newdigital:
The other 5 indicators.

New Digital, can you add a visual alert display, and audible alarm to this indicator? I have tried to make it work, but I am not a programmer. I am attaching what I have programmed to this indicator program. Your help will really be appreciated! Please do not laugh at my coding attempt. I wish there was a school in the U.S. that I could attend on this language.

Dave <<

Can any MQ4 programmer help fix this display alert for me??? Please see the attached. I tried, it died, please help!

iscuba11
iscuba11  

{

Alert(Symbol(), AccountNumber(), " BUY = ",Ask ); //Display

PlaySound("alert.wav"); //Sound

}

Hope this helps - Insert in coding.

Dave

<<<
David
David  

If someone could kindly add alerts and arrows on the charts for the following indicators, it would be much appreciated. The indicators are from the Steinitz thread. It seems that he has 'appropriated the inidcators', got a programmer to make an EA out of the system (which has been modified by suggestions and inputs of this trading community) and now wants to sell the indicators and EA back to the rest of us.

If it possible to get the arrows to show up on the close of the HAS bars when they have changed colour.

Many thanks.

rcbarlow
rcbarlow  

I Found the link to an EA that closes trades based on MA cross, but the link does not work.

Randy

khalid salha
khalid salha  

Hello Hellkas

Hello Hellkas;

Can you help me please in this problem?

I'm using only on line chart SMA (8) and I need for it Alert when SMA crossing the line for the pair and to show me the arrow in the Intersection for up and down.

OBS. checks the chart please.

I will be thankful for helping me.

BigLover

khalid salha
khalid salha  

I need your Help please

Hello Hellkas;

I need the arrow to appear after 5 pips down or up from the candelas; this is signal for me to buy or to sell.

Please help me to create this Indicator for me because this is my strategy which I worked with it and I have 100% min 5 pips up and down.

But it must run for all the frames.

I attach for you chart to see how I need to be appear when it will work the indicators.

I will be very thankful to you.