Indicators with alerts/signal - page 76

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Alerts

k3iroll:
Hi cja,

Appreciate your help on this. But it seems that it is giving alert for every bar. I tested it at 1 minute TF. Can you help to do a minor adjustment on the alert so that it will only give alert when there is a change in color. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll

Yes that is how it has been set up to Alert once per bar or every time the color changes of course on a larger time frame the bar alert is not a major problem, it was done like this so that you don't get constant alerts every pip but i can see how the bar change alert would be a problem on the M1 setting - i will look into it for you.

cja

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Alert updated

k3iroll:
Hi cja,

Appreciate your help on this. But it seems that it is giving alert for every bar. I tested it at 1 minute TF. Can you help to do a minor adjustment on the alert so that it will only give alert when there is a change in color. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll

I have re-done the Alert code this should do what you want and have posted it back on the previous post, it only Alerts on the color change now but can give several Alerts at the point of change over as the color changes back and forth. I have left the name the same so just save over the top of the original indicator.

Let me know if you need it altered again.

cja

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Alerts

PeaceLover:
Hi all,

Here are two indicators that I need them to do the right thing. The Rsi does give the alert but it does not tell me which pair and time frame the alert is on. The Bollitoucher just gives me sound and no visual alert. Can some one please add the proper alerts requirments to these. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Peace for all

This should be enough information

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Wpr

jacoba:
Hi, I need WPRalert similar to this indicator CCIalert ( attach ), i hope someone can help me,thanks.

I have just changed all the code from CCI to WPR so hopefully this will work for you.

[attach][/attach]

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Daily target

matfx:
Hi Banzai,

Hope u can help to add 2 more level inside this indicator, as below:

Fibo level 1.764 - Daily Short Target 3

Fibo level -1.764 - Daily Long Target 3

I have attached the indicator file here. ( Sorry i am not good in programming )

Thanks.

Matfx

I have added in your target of 1.764 however it does seem to be a very long way from the current price to be a DAILY target so i have also added in 0.764just in case that is what you meant. You now have 4 daily targets. Let me know if that is what you want. I have also lightened the dark blue slightly to BLUE to make it easier to see so change it back to NAVY if that suits you for your trading colors.

cja

[attach][/attach]

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

wEEKLY

p2099:
Hi Cja, can you make the fibo indicator for weekly?

i will have a look later today for you i am a little short on time just now.

cja

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Fibo Indicator

p2099:
thanks for your replay cja

Instead of just making this indicator in Weekly setup, you can now select timeframes from H1 to Monthly, you can display several different timeframes on the 1 chart, alter the colors for each set of lines and i have set a warning in place if you attempt to load a timeframe under H1 as per the supplied screenshots. When loading more than 1 timeframe make sure that you change the Fibo_Num as per the screenshot to something different than the 1st timeframe.

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
hobbit:
Hi cja, Here is the mq4 for the CCI. Thanks for looking at it. Also was wondering if it would be possible to make a sound and email alert for when %k and %d cross on the stochastic.

I have modified 2 CCI indicators & your Stochastic, if you look under inputs you will see that i have given you options to turn ON/OFF the Alerts as required plus i have added a small line to the indicator to show what functions are turned OFF/ON as per the screenshot. The CCIFilter_Email indicator has many Alert levels and may be more than you require.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Make sure you enable your MT4 platform email function which you will find under Tools/Options/Emailand set your email to the lowest send/receive settingthat you can - usually the minimum is 1 minute.

The email that is sent has this sort of message

CCI Xrossed @ Level 100

EURUSD M15

Price 1.4390

Time = 02:38:08

Date = 2007.10.29

Stochastic Xrossed UP

EURUSD M15, BUY @ 1.4390

Time = 02:32:32

Date = 2007.10.29

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
abcdefg:
I guess this will be the most useful alert available, but then it's not found anywhere! If only someone can code an alert when price touched/crossed MA (can set accordingly), it would be fantastic! Any coder wanna take this challenge?

Use any of the double Crossing MA Alert indicators and set one of the MA's to Period 1 that then becomes the price line and set the 2nd MA to your preferred setting for the price/MA cross.

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Digits

I have a question - does anyone have any ideas on restricting the number of digits on a display, i have tried everything i know but nothing works, the problem is that for the yen pairs i get 3 digits 0.03 but for EURO/GBP/NZD etc the display shows 0.0003 ideally i would like to have either 3 or 0.3 displayed

This is what i have at present

double SAR1 = sarprice-SAR_m1;

ObjectDelete("SAR_Signal18");

ObjectCreate("SAR_Signal18", OBJ_LABEL, SAR_Window, 0, 0);

ObjectSetText("SAR_Signal18",""+DoubleToStr(SAR1,Digits)+"", 7, "Arial", SAR_col1);

any help would be appreciated - cja